BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke (h) - Saturday 27th August 3pm

This is absolutely disgraceful and Tomasson has to take a lot of blame for trying to do this absolute nonsense build from the back nothing possession football without any variation in the play. The players aren't good enough to play this way, it's arrogant and it leaves us chasing the game every match.

Their goal we had 10 men on the edge of our own box with Brereton the only man in their half because we couldn't get out. I don't even know where Dack is supposed to be playing. It's not working and it's too easy for other teams. Buckley has been absolutely woeful. 

If he carries on with this total b*llocks then he'll not last long. 

Big changes needed at half time. 

• Like 3

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

These last 3 games is the worst I’ve seen us in a long time. Buckley has been awful.

Who’s at fault, players, JDT? 

The players, we won the first few now they give the impression they've downed tools again and aren't following instructions... 

Poor poor half.

All the passing at the back are so unconvincing. Players are so nervous knocking passes around and inviting so much pressure.

JRC, Buckley are so off the pace. Dack hasn't been convincing either. Ben is trying but nothing is working out for him at the moment. Dolan's done nothing since he came on. Ayala's probably the best Rovers player at the moment. Kaminski had a couple of good saves too, although he did gave a poor pass away.

We are so flat at the moment while Stoke are very organised without a manager. Hard to where we are getting a goal from. Worrying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neal said:

This is absolutely disgraceful and Tomasson has to take a lot of blame for trying to do this absolute nonsense build from the back nothing possession football without any variation in the play. The players aren't good enough to play this way, it's arrogant and it leaves us chasing the game every match.

Their goal we had 10 men on the edge of our own box with Brereton the only man in their half because we couldn't get out. I don't even know where Dack is supposed to be playing. It's not working and it's too easy for other teams. Buckley has been absolutely woeful. 

If he carries on with this total b*llocks then he'll not last long. 

Big changes needed at half time. 

Yeap, we’re playing the wrong type of football IMO. 

There can be no question that this squad minus Brereton and with Ayala injured are nailed on for relegation.

The anticipated new signings need to be better than our current players and slot straight into the team. I don't believe that will happen.

The players need to talk some sense into JDT.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PotterLog said:

Alright Rovers. Meant to drop in before this game but we’ve had a bit of a busy week 😬

I wouldn’t worry too much yet, as much as we look rejuvenated, a good half usually means we’re ripe to concede soon. 

When we're 1-0 down at HT we normally lose 3-0. It's the JDT way. 

Relax, have a beer, it's in the bag.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PotterLog said:

Alright Rovers. Meant to drop in before this game but we’ve had a bit of a busy week 😬

I wouldn’t worry too much yet, as much as we look rejuvenated, a good half usually means we’re ripe to concede soon. 

I wouldn’t be too worried. We haven’t looked like scoring in 3 games. You look solid to be honest.

• Like 1

I'm unable to watch the game today but the HT result and performance does not surprise me. 

From what I've seen this season, we have absolutely nothing. We cannot defend, pass, control a football, create chances, or out muscle teams. I think the plan is to try and play passing. We saw under TM, even when we did actually have some half decent footballers, that we don't do well when we play that well. 

It's hard to judge JDT because we've completely failed in the transfer market but I personally think he'll be gone by Xmas and never be seen in the English game again. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnD said:

There can be no question that this squad minus Brereton and with Ayala injured are nailed on for relegation.

The anticipated new signings need to be better than our current players and slot straight into the team. I don't believe that will happen.

The players need to talk some sense into JDT.

Big Sam tactics time. 

Not a massive one for stats but we were bottom of the ‘expected goals’ league table when we were top after three matches. I don’t think we’ve create a chance since then!

Something has to change here and big time. As I said earlier, really don’t want to jump on his back when the club are giving him jack sh*t to work with, but if we see more of the same second half and he comes out all calm and cool about the result post match, then I’ll be simmering. It’s not good enough - far from it.

It’s no surprise to me. We don’t even have a squad that can line up in a regular 4-4-2 formation. 

we’ve been pissing about for years now just bringing in anyone we could get. Didn’t matter where we could play them, whether they fit into any kind of formation we wanted to mould a side into, or how long they might stay. 

It’s pathetic short term thinking.

Edited by den
  • Like 5