BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke (h) - Saturday 27th August 3pm

2 minutes ago, rebelmswar said:

You know what to expect when you get hit by a rifle round but you cant stop it coming when fired at you. 

Not true, most people have watched too many war films were they get up and fight back, 7.62mm is massively unforgiving and really spoils your day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

Alarming lack of urgency from our lads. I’ve only caught twenty minutes of this half, but it’s been shambolic.

Stray passes galore, bad crosses (when they do cross it and not cut it back for a short 5 yard pass instead). 
No threat in attack really, out muscled, out fought, out enthused and generally outplayed.

Apart from that we’ve been decent, though?

Feel like we’ll never create a decent chance ever again - let alone score.

Just now, blue_n_white99 said:

Not true, most people have watched too many war films were they get up and fight back, 7.62mm is massively unforgiving and really spoils your day

Very aware but I can't believe for a minute that people actually believe that. Regardless you know it's going to hurt bad or kill you, still cant stop it. 

Front 4 poor. No link up, no one two passes, out muscled and out battled 

Midfield doesn't exist at all..Buckley is extremely poor right now.. they get passed through like a knife through butter 

Defence I'm surprised looks as poor as it does, Phillips might need a loan but JRC needs selling 

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Blackpool isn't Appleton's team. They're doing ok with a worse sqaud than us. 

But, yeah, it's all Mowbray's fault and will be until at least 2037😉

Exactly. You nailed it.

The fella has a class football brain and failed here for the same reason JDT might...🤔

And so it goes and so it goes.

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Our under 21 team lost 4-0 today.  I think that's now 4 games without a goal.  First team haven't looked like scoring in the last 2 and a half league games.

Not just defence/midfield that's an issue at the club. 

Because half of the U21s are sat on the bench at Ewood. 

This is a major rebuild.

• Like 1

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Our under 21 team lost 4-0 today.  I think that's now 4 games without a goal.  First team haven't looked like scoring in the last 2 and a half league games.

Not just defence/midfield that's an issue at the club. 

Man… I thought things would improve perceptibly this year. Sad times for our club.