BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke (h) - Saturday 27th August 3pm

5 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Don't worry lads , I hear JRC is better going forward than Nyambe was so it will be alright

I posted earlier but Brittain excepted our full/wing back options are League One standard (at best) and surely the slowest in the football league. Yet apparently, left back isn’t a consideration for the club in the remainder of the transfer window.

@jim mk2get starting the relegation thread, pal.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Calm down, Daddy. I'm not passing judgement. Just making the suggestion that despite all the whining over transfers Broughton/Waggott might have just picked a shit manager. 

No worries. I always get hangry when we concede like a bunch of chumps. 

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Stats say they had 6 shots and we had none.

Sounds like we are being bullied again.

And when we started the season I am sure JDT said they studied their opponents all week and so knew what to expect on the pitch come Saturday... today's stats so dar suggest a rather more uncomfortable reality perhaps! 

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Buy League 1 and you'll get League 1.

It's not difficult to understand.

You do realise we only have two players on the pitch currently that were signed from league 1? Dack and Pickering. It's as if you're making out the whole team was signed from league 1🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Maphsa said:

You do realise we only have two players on the pitch currently that were signed from league 1? Dack and Pickering. It's as if you're making out the whole team was signed from league 1🤦‍♂️

Quite right - some of the lads on the pitch haven't even played at league one level. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

And when we started the season I am sure JDT said they studied their opponents all week and so knew what to expect on the pitch come Saturday... today's stats so dar suggest a rather more uncomfortable reality perhaps! 

You know what to expect if you get hit by a rifle round but you cant stop it coming when fired at you. 

Edited by rebelmswar

3 minutes ago, Tabula Rasa said:

Can't say after half a dozen games.

What's incontrovertible, this is Mowbray's team.

Go to Jail 👉, do not pass Go, do not collect £200...

Blackpool isn't Appleton's team. They're doing ok with a worse sqaud than us. 

But, yeah, it's all Mowbray's fault and will be until at least 2037😉

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Alarming lack of urgency from our lads. I’ve only caught twenty minutes of this half, but it’s been shambolic.

Stray passes galore, bad crosses (when they do cross it and not cut it back for a short 5 yard pass instead). 
No threat in attack really, out muscled, out fought, out enthused and generally outplayed.

• Like 2