BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (a) - 1/11/22 - at CBS Arena (the Ricoh in old money)

1 minute ago, garnersfags said:

I agree we need a decent back-up striker, but that isn't the reason we play so badly away.

JDT has repeatedly made unfathomable decisions during out pitiful away run, and that has been our downfall. 

The players just don't buy into the experiment when they are away from Ewood. 

Pickering instead of Vale tonight would have provided some solidity which we would have built from, and at least prevented wave after wave of penetrative attacks from a team that lost at home on Saturday.

There is no way that JDT would ever look at how lowly Blackpool came away from Coventry with 3 points, only 3 days ago. 

We may win this, against all odds, but that doesn't change the fact that our starting selection was bloody clueless!!!!!!!

I'm devastated. 

Yes there are other issues too. Totally agree it's not the sole issue 

But I do think a striker who y'know gave them something to think about might also relieve some pressure. 

Just now, benhben said:

Why have we only subbed Hirst for Vale. 

He's done some good stuff JDT, but some nights it's like his brain is turned off.

Surely a system change or something...

He has but tonight is puzzling. We play out from back getting ahead of 4 Cov players, then we go back again. Don't get it.

4 minutes ago, Traviscon said:

I'm a bit confused here. The same Brittain who's won our two corners in this second half and at least one in our first half and had our best chance of the game? (Granted he should've done better with it.) 

I’m not even that fussed about his missed chance. All he’s been able to offer in an attacking sense is exactly what people moaned about from Nyambe for years.

To reiterate its not his fault, he should be playing in his proper position.