BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

16 minutes ago, whalleyrover said:

Venkys and Pasha never speak with supporters and can't be trusted. They are custonians of our club and are a disgrace.

VENKYS, PASHA, WAGGOTT, CHESTON, SYLVESTER AND COAR SHOULD BE REMOVED ASAP

Very frustrating, but getting rid of Venkys when we are losing circa £400,000 a WEEK which they make up, and probably pay average wages in the division.Have you anybody in mind who would take over the club. Can’t think of many who would want to take it on..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, unsall said:

Very frustrating, but getting rid of Venkys when we are losing circa £400,000 a WEEK which they make up, and probably pay average wages in the division.Have you anybody in mind who would take over the club. Can’t think of many who would want to take it on..

Think you would be surprised. Founder member of FL and Premier League winners.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, unsall said:

interesting thing today myself and @Miller11had a catch up with two gents from birmingham supporters trust, one who knows pasha personally and has had meetings with him

Edited by PeteJD13
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, whalleyrover said:

Think you would be surprised. Founder member of FL and Premier League winners.

I wouldn’t be surprised, took nigh on 3 years for Walker trust to find someone when we were only £20 mil in debt. Would be nice if there was someone out there to take over but I’m not so sure there would be a queue…

Anyway back to topic, who we bringing in the next few days, not many names being banded  about, need a pacy striker, experienced midfielder ( not over the hill) I do think they will get a couple in but we might have to let a couple out to finance it, unfortunately..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Why do we seem to be linked so much to Hibs these days .... any guesses .....

Oh God no, please not. Surely just unfortunate coincidence. I certainly hope so.

If GB is reading this board he could do well to research our recent history and make himself fully aware that one thing that will lose him support of even the most patient and tolerant amongst us is regular dealings with that particular individual.

My advice to GB would be, if that piece of work has to be conversed with by anyone at this club, it should be done in a short, professional, non-friendly and very brief manner.

No one at BRFC should ever shake hands with him, thank him or even be polite to him. Even if an email is exchanged I would advise taking an immediate shower with plenty of soap. 

If GB ever wonders how one of the best run clubs in the PL, somehow turned into the shambles he took over, or where all our parachute cash went, or why some fans are still so reluctant to trust the motives of him and his new regime, or why so many posters here still detest owners who actually keep us financially afloat, he should start by looking at the background and connections of that particular current employee of Hibs. A man never to be welcomed or accepted by anyone who cares in anyway at all for BRFC.

Speaking to you Gregg!

Edited by RoverInverness
Spelling!

6 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Elaborate?!

Not much more to it really. We were catching up with them (bit of Trust solidarity and fan led review chat) and Pascha’s name came up. One of their board had met him a few times in a professional setting. We said that was more than any of our fans had done, and if he saw him again please tell him it might be an idea to show his face.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

So jdt said before the brum replay which is Tuesday.. I can't remember the last time we signed anyone on a Sunday so we are making a few signings Monday then? Ha feel like we need 4 or 5 minimum

I think he was just stating the obvious i.e. that of course he would like some new signings. 

He wasn't implying there were any lined up. 

48 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Not much more to it really. We were catching up with them (bit of Trust solidarity and fan led review chat) and Pascha’s name came up. One of their board had met him a few times in a professional setting. We said that was more than any of our fans had done, and if he saw him again please tell him it might be an idea to show his face.

Got way past that Miller11, they have destroyed our club and Pasha has had over 5 years to engage with supporters. 

Indeed when there was a bilateral meeting Pasha was sat under his desk so nobody cwould know he was in the building.

TIME FOR TALKING WITH HIM IS LONG PAST. HE NEEDS REMINDING TO TAKE THE MESSAGE TO PUNE THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE.

3 hours ago, unsall said:

Heard all this before with Derby, Bolton, Wigan, Forest etc.

We lose so much money BECAUSE of Venkys. And all the evidence suggests there are other people out there willing to fund a football club.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, whalleyrover said:

Got way past that Miller11, they have destroyed our club and Pasha has had over 5 years to engage with supporters. 

Indeed when there was a bilateral meeting Pasha was sat under his desk so nobody cwould know he was in the building.

TIME FOR TALKING WITH HIM IS LONG PAST. HE NEEDS REMINDING TO TAKE THE MESSAGE TO PUNE THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE.

Yeh if he hasn't engaged with supporters for 5 years and his under his desk, I don't reckon he's about to agree to take such a message to Pune.

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Said this yesterday and also said he'll go to WBA on deadline day to team up with Corberan again, it's inevitable. 

• Like 3