BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

8 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I wish you all a merry Xmas,after today my interest is shot to feck and I wont be commenting just looking for a good while.

Very hard to follow this club at the moment...utter shambles.

I feel the same way; unfortunately, I am sure I will be chomping at the bit, 30 min before kickoff vs canaries 

Went to the game with my son and grandson today, as a Christmas treat, before I fly back to Spain on Monday. It turned into a disaster.

I can only assume Adam Wharton in injured, as he has to be a starter and although hindsight is a wonderful thing, surely he was better than any of the midfield starters.

It must be an opposing managers dream to see us piss about with it at that back, as we simply can’t do it and just offer up chance after chance. Three taken today and it could have been more.

Despite the first two handed on a plate, we were still in it when Dack got the goal, but continued to do what we could all see was suicidal. It’s a huge disappointment losing heavily against the two local rivals and where we go from here is anyones guess. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dan said:

The last two matches haven’t been just bad days, they’ve been a disgrace. I can accept losing, I can accept bad luck, but these spineless, inept, tactical suicide displays are totally unacceptable. He isn’t learning either. Mistakes, bad decisions and choices happen, but not learning from them is again, unacceptable. 

So are you saying his time is up , half way in to his first season and in a play off position ? I was responding to a poster who said it was.

41 minutes ago, LDRover said:

The club has been dumbed down to the level that most fans are happy that Venkys pay the bills.

30 years ago the fans would have been apoplectic after 2 results like this, these days it's a shrug of the shoulders and see you next week.

10 years of shite and counting...

Quite right. Where are the youth of the town? Back in the 70s, Venky’s would have been run out of town. In 2012, there were a few demonstrations, nothing really to write home about and now, there is total apathy. 

Swag will be pissing his sides. The general dumbing down of the club and fans, back to a more manageable level (where he has to do even less than the fuck all he did before) and then on again to scaling down the facilities, a la Brockhall.

• Like 6

jdt is reputed to be an intelligent man,though he does`nt have the iq to realise his players arn`t good enough to play a passing game,hence we kept giving the ball back to a basic but determined pne who deservedly won,at the moment we are making most teams in the division seem better than they are

on a lighter note,got to laugh at the sad **** preston fans who celebrate a win over rovers like they`ve won the champions league🤣,thats what being starved of any success at all for 50 years does to you

1 minute ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Quite right. Where are the youth of the town? Back in the 70s, Venky’s would have been run out of town. In 2012, there were a few demonstrations, nothing really to write home about and now, there is total apathy. 

Swag will be pissing his sides. The general dumbing down of the club and fans, back to a more manageable level (where he has to do even less than the fuck all he did before) and then on again to scaling down the facilities, a la Brockhall.

If Venkys are never in the town, how do you run them out ?

• Like 3