BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (h) - 18/2/23

Another game where we offer literally nothing going forwards. It amazes me I'm seeing people calling fans "fickle" for not wanting to watch us make no effort to win the game again and again and again. 

Surely JDT's football wasn't this bad in Sweden?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Another game where we offer literally nothing going forwards. It amazes me I'm seeing people calling fans "fickle" for not wanting to watch us make no effort to win the game again and again and again. 

Horses for courses. He will have had the best budget in Sweden and been able to mould the team how he wanted. Here, he has to rely on a few loans and the academy.

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Surely be now we should be seeing some positive signs from JDT? I see zero progress.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

No different to West Brom in midweek. We didn’t look like scoring then and we don’t now. Tomasson out

I wouldn’t agree, we had a couple of good chances in the first half at WBA, we’ve sauntered through that first half today without really doing anything.

Swansea should really be a goal or two up.

We need to make changes at HT if we want to win this game.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

I hope they were very loudly booed off at HT.

I heard some boos, but mostly just apathy and resignation, so displaying a similar level of enthusiasm to the boys on the park today.

Some individual fans were coming through the mics on my ifollow stream which I suppose shows how quiet it was.

Some of their best insights; 'You're running the wrong way' and 'Midfield, where are you?'

Just now, Andy said:

I wouldn’t agree, we had a couple of good chances in the first half at WBA, we’ve sauntered through that first half today without really doing anything.

Swansea should really be a goal or two up.

We need to make changes at HT if we want to win this game.

Yeah I agree, we had some chances at West Brom early on, Brereton specifically. But absolutely nothing here. The key difference, we’re at home to a team that concedes a lot of goals here compared to away at a good West Brom side.

• Like 1

So I´ve decided to only post when I have something positive to say about our beloved(?) club as the negative side is well covered. Might be my posts will be coming rather seldom but then again…

Good things from first half: Dolan has been good today. Needs to link up play more with Brereton and lie to Gallagher and Travis sending them the other way. And the stream from Rovers TV has been ok to good today. So there´s that! COYB!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

The usual tripe ! 

Hopefully, something resembling football , will break out in the 2nd half..

2 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

The usual tripe ! 

1 minute ago, Waggy76 said:

The usual tripe ! 

I'm starting to form the impression you think this is the usual tripe, and that you're hoping something resembling football will break out in the 2nd half.

• Like 5