BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (h) - 4/3/23

Yes, yes, YES!

Another great performance from the lads. They handled the game so well, against a team of experienced pros. 

As many have said already, so proud of the team at the moment, let’s hope this run continues!

I watched on Rovers TV having popped from Spain to Italy as a Very Proud Northerner.

What a great win and performance. I am literally shaking as I type this.

Great credit to everyone for not getting bullied. Sheffield UTD very dirty and how Basham did not get a second yellow is beyond me.

What a move for the goal. Defence magnificent and the midfield worked like Trojans too. Great to see Travis back at his best. I am Buckley fan and thought he was immense again.

Great teamwork throughout and who knows, perhaps we are good enough for second. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

This is not normal. There's something going on here. Totally different team to the one that looked so poor and served up such dross not that long ago. 

This group of players are playing for each other and confidence is high. It's a small group though because of the transfer farago and we have to hope players don't get tired or injured. 

Brilliant. Long may it continue

Sometimes, that adversity just works for you.  It's not by design but it may just see us in the playoffs.  

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ OOOOOOO

We’re a team that have bollocks now. Not sure if it’s JDT, if it’s someone like Hyam, if it’s someone tenacious like Thomas I don’t know but hats off to the lot of them. 

JDT’s Blue n White Army!

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

I am physically buzzing, was jumping for every corner and free kick at the end.

Feels massive with all the context. We are stretched and you can still see every player running themselves into the floor to get over the line.

Would love to be rolling into the Burnley home game in this form, but for now, we just have to keep building on each performance, manage the squad and keeping looking up.

• Like 3

Extraordinary turn round in fortunes since the debacle at Burnley and the embarrassing defeats by Preston and Rotherham. 

Credit to the manager - he's realised his strategy wasn't working with the players at his disposal and changed the way we play. We're pressing high, we're quicker, more direct but still passing and keeping possession when we have to. 

The defence looks settled and this back 4 looks the best combination with possibly Brittain for JRC (I'd like to see him midfield)

Great day. 

• Like 7