BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) 10/4/23 @ 12.30pm

3 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

We should have taken J Clarke- Harris from the Posh. 55 goals in last two seasons and a real unit, wouldn’t have been much of a punt.

Yes. Exactly what was needed. 

Instead we tried to buy Hirst but (thankfully) had to settle for a loan.

40 minutes ago, J*B said:

The same reason as last year when they beat us at their place at this stage of the season. They’ve got a midfield that can fight and a striker that only needs one chance. 

there is no reason why we can't beat them. They are decent side but nothing more. Play like we did today and we will match anyone at this level

2 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Playoffs are still in our Hands...do our Players want it enough?

Nob End game going to be Massive.

They are away at Millwall next Saturday and that is big too. we could still be in the top 6 tonight and by next Saturday night too.

Preston basically a carbon copy of last season being propped up by a loan signing, cannon scoring the goals that archer did last season, only reason they are in the running is cause of the league not having much in it outside the top 2, 5 wins out of 12 for knobbers all against lowly opposition and a trip to the den next week 

1 minute ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Still not good enough, we shouldn’t be getting ourselves into these situations, today could have been an easy win if not for first half incompetence. Positive is it should give them the confidence for Saturday 

There are no easy wins in this division 

With Millwall to play Preston next week at their ground and Rovers still to play them both, this is still very firmly in our hands.

Norwich have a tough one on Friday night too, so todays result was not as bad as it could have been, especially after the first half.

We have to do the business in the next two home games and we are stull in the driving seat, if we do.

• Like 3

I would've look at Millwall even now. It's all on Norwich and pne now. Maybe Coventry, but doubt it.

Rovers are impossible to predict, but if we do get into the play offs, I would see that as a bonus. We've had a very weird season, were difficult to predict. But I don't think we fair too well when the pressure is on. If we get to the final, I'll be very pleasantly surprised. Get promoted and I will have to seriously review my religious beliefs

• Like 3