BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Not the start we wanted. Gonna stick my neck out and say if we win this from this position, we go up. If we lose it, we’re gonna drop out of the top six. Exact situation we’re in is all about bottle and we have to find out how much of that we’ve actually got.

Feels about right. Don't think we'll be there at the end of the season, sadly 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Feels about right. Don't think we'll be there at the end of the season, sadly 

I’m afraid you’re right. It seems every game, we show a glaring weakness on the pitch. I said it before, I’d prefer to return Morton to reds, & use our own academy players there. 

A lot of changes to be made in the summer, if we’re to seriously compete for promotion. 

• Like 3

Just now, yankfan said:

Gallagher is so poor at anticipating the balls played in from the wings. Doesn’t matter if it’s in the air or on the pitch, he just doesn’t seem to know when or where is coming. 

He's absolutely uselsss

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

We are making this far too easy for Norwich. Their keeper looks an absolute liability, so when he gets the ball passed back to him, what do we do?

A token jog towards him. Only Szmodics has charged at him. Possession for possession’s sake that actually goes nowhere. All in all, a bit shit so far.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

What is Morton doing in this shirt ? JDT disappoints me …if this is his management expertise…I worry .

Morton is dire ….

And Gallagher. 

You can barely afford one passenger, let alone two.

Then, if you listen to JDT/Broughton it doesn't sound like either are remotely interested in the play offs let alone automatic promotion at any point.

I think we know how this all ends - in similar fashion to last season.

• Like 4

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

And Gallagher. 

You can barely afford one passenger, let alone two.

Then, if you listen to JDT/Broughton it doesn't sound like either are remotely interested in the play offs let alone automatic promotion at any point.

I think we know how this all ends - in similar fashion to last season.

Got to disagree. JDT keeps sayingthe same thing. He is managing expectations. We are a long way off what he wants from us. Not sure why he persists with Morton but clearly feels something there more than our youth. He says we have been punching above our weight all season in terms of the table position..he sees this as a long term project so if we don't make play offs this season that's not the be all and end all.

• Like 1