BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

2 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

Sounds like a great crowd coming out for Rovers. Hopefully, cheer our lads on to victory. 

Millwall/Luton on tv here, I have to pull for Luton, 0-0, 34’

0-0 would be a very good result for us. Still OK if Luton won.

Just driven over Grane Road from M66.

Blackburn looks stunning in the April sunshine, clear blue skies, absolutely glorious and then the first view of the ground 👍

Great to be back on home territory, COYB.

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead

Not sure if Jack Vale is injured or not, but given the size of the takeaway he walked past me to collect last night, I imagine he’s not in the squad…

• Like 2

Over from Ireland with the young lad for his first game aged 4. Some contrast from the originally planned one in December where the flight was cancelled and airport closed due to snow. What a cracker of a day, let's hope for a cracking result 😎.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Not sure if Jack Vale is injured or not, but given the size of the takeaway he walked past me to collect last night, I imagine he’s not in the squad…

I'm surprised he did you for pace. Maybe they should line some takeaways up in the penalty box next time he's playing. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Over from Ireland with the young lad for his first game aged 4. Some contrast from the originally planned one in December where the flight was cancelled and airport closed due to snow. What a cracker of a day, let's hope for a cracking result 😎.

Hopefully we win to make your commitment and journey worth it. Your son should always remember his first game then 👍👍

• Like 2

Looks a cracking day for it. Can’t make it back north for this one but let’s hope the team respond to a bumper crowd a la Sheff Utd away , and let’s get a two goal lead rather than sit back nervy 1 nil

BB time to find your deadly finishing streak please

20 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Interesting - that would never fly under a Wenger or Bielsa.

13 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Hopefully we win to make your commitment and journey worth it. Your son should always remember his first game then 👍👍

Gentleman. 

If we win he can join me again, if not, banished from the family and disowned forever.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I second that, @arbitro. The first game I remember attending was in the old Riverside stand when I was 7½, but my Dad always said he'd taken me to games before that one.

It's a pity that, as an economy measure (of course!), Waggott scrapped Matchday programmes @BigBar. Make sure the young 'un has some Souvenir of the big day, then you can keep reminding him of his part in pushing us on to promotion!😉

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Gentleman. 

If we win he can join me again, if not, banished from the family and disowned forever.

Whatever you do, don't send him to a C.B.S! There's at least two of us on here served our time there!! (Over here, that is.)

1 minute ago, R0verb0y said:

I second that, @arbitro. The first game I remember attending was in the old Riverside stand when I was 7½, but my Dad always said he'd taken me to games before that one.

It's a pity that, as an economy measure (of course!), Waggott scrapped Matchday programmes @BigBar. Make sure the young 'un has some Souvenir of the big day, then you can keep reminding him of his part in pushing us on to promotion!😉

The club told me to drop into reception for a little gift for him so I shall see what comes of that. Either way he will be gettin a trip to the club shop to run riot 🤣

• Like 4