BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

47 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Hope there is a good crowd on but cant see Norwich bringing more than 2k.Many folk have other things planned for Bank Holidays too.Live on Sky?....

Every chance the Luton and Milwall games get chosen, so this will probably be the only game that isn't on Sky until the end of the season.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Yep too many just shrug shoulders at performances and defeats like Saturday but its been a problem all season seemingly not as 'up' for these games and poor tactics.

Ok if we bounce back on Friday it's forgotten about but if not those games away at Brum etc come more into the spotlight. Success is gained on the back of the bread and butter stuff not the one off glamour performances, one of those would be real handy next though.

Exactly as I see it too tomphil,as supporters we cant except anything less than 100% in EVERY of these last games if we are serious about moving forward...shit or bust time.

Not looking for scapegoats for poor results but I think we are far too soft on our team at times..we lack a ruthless instinct both on and off the field of play.

Need a statement of intent Friday.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 4

Some comments say huge game, let's not put the pressure on the team. It's an important game. Rovers haven't done much wrong the last 2 matches, luck hasn't been on our side as well as some good goalkeeping keeping us out. Let's go all out attack at Ewood on Good Friday and take the pressure off. I cant wait to go to this one, seems ages since the last home match before the international break.

7 hours ago, Mike E said:

Ideally:

Rovers win

Swansea beat Cov

Luton beat/draw Millwall

QPR beat PNE

Rotherham beat West Brom

Warnock works his magic against Watford

Sunderland balls up vs Hull.

And I win the national lottery, we can't depend on other teams, win our own games straight forward.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nic81 said:

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be at the game. First one for probably ten years since I moved to Jersey. Always went with my Dad and he is flying over from Bulgaria (long story!) to watch too. My mum is even making a guest appearance and I don’t think she has ever been to a game. Fingers crossed we win but what I really want is passion, effort and some solid performances. 

Staying at the Millstone so guessing it’s pretty straight forward to get there. 

Yeap head for the A677 then drive towards Blackburn as far as the mini roundabout at Billinge Ave. Turn right there and if you follow that road down the hill you'll arrive at Ewood in about 10 minutes.

Enjoy your stay and the game!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nic81 said:

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be at the game. First one for probably ten years since I moved to Jersey. Always went with my Dad and he is flying over from Bulgaria (long story!) to watch too. My mum is even making a guest appearance and I don’t think she has ever been to a game. Fingers crossed we win but what I really want is passion, effort and some solid performances. 

Staying at the Millstone so guessing it’s pretty straight forward to get there. 

I’m a Jersey boy! I know about 10 Rovers fans over here, we should get a supporters club going lol 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

I’m a Jersey boy! I know about 10 Rovers fans over here, we should get a supporters club going lol 

We really should! I run the Green Goose Coffee Shop so we could have our base there 😉 

• Like 1