BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

21 minutes ago, broadsword said:

I won't name names but there's a widely respected player of the eighties who said to me, and this is at least six years ago now, but probably more "the first thing that venkys will get right is putting the club up for sale".

He's absolutely been proven right to my mind. It's just perpetual torment being owned by these pricks. Why they don't turn it in I have no idea. And to think there's people out there willing to forgive them. Staggering

Devil's advocate mode on:

The owners APPEARED to be prepared to sanction a small fortune in wages to bring O Brien in in Jan - until someone at the Club sabotaged all incoming deadline day business.

Either by negligence or intentionally by design

Edited by RevidgeBlue
  • Like 2

Just now, booth said:

I hope Gallagher is the first out of the door. He's a terrible footballer and a disgrace of a goalscorer.

4:38pm

How has that not gone in?

Gunn claws away a header from Hyam with Gallagher on the scene and looking set to tap home

(0-2)

Just now, Darrenbot said:

Agree with this,you can go on about how well JDT has done with this squad but he's not shown me he can change a game when things aren't going our way,until he starts doing that then he's no better than any other manager we've had the last 10 years.

Agree he’s often too late to make changes. But the options available, especially without Dack, don’t really bring anything different. It’s a rotating group of incompetent players up front. 

• Like 1

Left early…we wouldn’t score in a million years playing like we did…Norwich in control from the 1st minute. 
Shout out to A Wharton doing more than Morton within 30 seconds. Both him & thomas should have started so this falls on the manger.

Sam Gallagher…well let’s not go there. Hyam & Carter both had shockers.

Awful day at the office.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The owners APPEARED to be prepared to sanction a small fortune in wages to bring O Brien in in Jan - until someone at the Club sabotaged all incoming deadline day business.

Either intentionally or by design

Or just intentionally designed

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

I wouldn’t want Brereton to sign a new deal on current form

He's had his purple patch months ago. Get him out the door.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Left early…we wouldn’t score in a million years playing like we did…Norwich in control from the 1st minute. 
Shout out to A Wharton doing more than Morton within 30 seconds. Both him & thomas should have started so this falls on the manger.

Sam Gallagher…well let’s not go there. Hyam & Carter both had shockers.

Awful day at the office.

Sorry to see this mate 

• Like 1

We started the season with no decent centre forwards and we're going to end it without one. At any other club recruitment would be given their marching orders for failing to secure a better midfielder than Tyler Morton and a better centre forward than Sam fucking Gallagher.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

He's had his purple patch months ago. Get him out the door.

I have to assume that the Villarreal deal is done and there’s an agreement not to “process” the deal (thereby triggering the announcement) until Rovers’ fate is decided. His mind has gradually drifted to that, maybe, although his form has been generally poor since he became a dad, I reckon. Either way, he’s been carried and not contributed much at all, except for the West Brom free kick and he was poor in that game as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Either intentionally or by design

What happened there I'm now quite sure. But the club is dysfunctional, I would hope we can agree on that. And the buck surely stops with the absentee owners. It isb twelve years of absolute calamity, and the day these people kindly fuck off is the day this club has a chance to get it's heartbeat back

• Like 1