BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (h) 19/4/23 @ 19:45

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Don't think this is hyperbole but if A Wharton played when available over Morton we would have more point in the last 5 games than we managed to take. He's a massive improvement. Has more developing to do but he has shown already what a talent he is.

why was Morton playing when we had AW sat on the bench. the boy is sublime!

• Like 2

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

This is great news. Results haven't been too kind to us in recent weeks so that's very welcome. Hopefully QPR hold out against Norwich too.

We’ve had some great results just haven’t been able to capitalise the fact that we are still where we are after a poor run shows it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, den said:

Need to be switched on from first kick of second half. I expect Coventry to be a different side.

Yeah can't give them any encouragement. Was it Hull where from the kick off for the second half they walked straight through to the edge of our box and had a shit? Cannot give these an inch.

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Watching the highlights at half time, Hedges sought out JRC when they were celebrating the goal and could see him say "what a fucking ball"...it really was. He's been immense since his rebirth.

Player of the season at this rate? 

Edit. Sammie up there too 

Edited by Tricky
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Because JDT did not put the team No1.

I don’t think that’s fair (or accurate).

Wharton has had injury troubles this season, but JDT has been honest in saying that Wharton needed to work on certain aspects of his game.

I think he’s an incredible talent and would have loved to have seen more of him so far this season, but we have to trust JDT’s judgement on this; he sees the boy every day in training.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Yeah can't give them any encouragement. Was it Hull where from the kick off for the second half they walked straight through to the edge of our box and had a shit? Cannot give these an inch.

🤣 Think i would have remembered that..

Edited by Roverthechimp
  • Like 4