BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (h) 19/4/23 @ 19:45

Coventry away last year and the last minute goal after Dack got us back in it was when I realised the playoffs were over. 
Fearing that Wednesday night ends with the same conclusion.

No Gallagher. No Morton. Debatable on Diaz. Start Wharton. 

• Like 2

Don't like predicting the line up, that's Tomasson's job and he'll live or die by the results. 

I do think though, that Hedges was really unlucky not to start tonight, after scoring at Hudders,and I'd be playing him on Wednesday. 

Time to stand up and be counted against Coventry, win and we'll do it, lose and we won't. 

• Like 2

• Silas pinned this topic

Prepare for more disappointment. We can’t score and I’m sure we will concede in this one. With the teams behind us all poised to take the sixth and final play off spot, I think we will slip out of that on Wednesday and we won’t get back in. A season ending defeat is highly likely. A draw in this one, would perhaps prolong our agony, but out form is shocking, so it’s 0-2, or 0-3 this one for me. 

• Like 2

Pears/Kaminksi

JRC Carter Hyam Pickering

Travis Wharton Morton

Thomas Dolan

Szmodics

Or

Pears/Kaminksi

JRC Carter Hyam Pickering

Travis Wharton

Thomas Szmodics Dolan

Leonard

Morton played okay last night, so I think the top line up would be best, back to a 3 man midfield. Diaz & Gallagher 1000% should be dropped. Coventry are a different beast compared to hull. Hamer will run the show for them in the midfield so we need to match them. Going to be really tough and unfortunately see us loosing. However we seem to perform when we expect to loose so I’m going 1-1. Coventry fans have brought a few and we’re the loudest to come to ewood last season so we need to be at them. Make or break… 

• Like 1

I see that Robins has been nominated for the Championship manager of the year. He absolutely deserves it especially when you consider the pitch problems they had to endure at the start of the season plus the on going ownership farce and he has had no money to spend.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Isn’t Ayala nearly back from his mid season sabbatical? I’d be tempted to throw him up front. I wish I was joking but I’d wager he’d be a better punt than Gallagher.

Gallagher must be doing something in training that doesn't happen on match days. Got to leave him out after yesterday.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Isn’t Ayala nearly back from his mid season sabbatical? I’d be tempted to throw him up front. I wish I was joking but I’d wager he’d be a better punt than Gallagher.

Reckon we will see Ayala again this season? Haha. He's left the building surely 

7 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Odds say they are due a loss. We can but hope and pray.

Yeah, such is the way of the Championship and in particular Rovers you cant really say any of the upcoming final games are any more or less likely to yield wins than the last six.

Apart from Burnley running away with it each game seems as winnable or losable as the last.