BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (h) - 1/5/23

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Did he have his coat on? Maybe he was bitterly disappointed like the rest of us. I wouldn't shed a tear if he left though. This season in many ways has been more frustrating and ultimately disappointing than under Mowbray last year

Short memory.

With Mowbray it was self inflicted, he wanted to play without centre forwards. With Tomasson he wanted a centre forward in January and didn't get one.

Waggott should resign now.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Has just lost his drive. Could still turn into a decent signing on a free for someone. But the other thing is he's a confidence player, and he may have lost a lot of that again after being wank for us for a while now. Offering nothing at the moment, should be dropped to the bench.

Doesn't deserve the bench spot honestly

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Yeah, I mean he totall didn't take over a well rounded squad from a bloke that was poached by Southampton. 👍

Edited by Hasta

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Only Reading has been worse lately... but we had been denied som wins late in games.... and played well against top teams....were missing that striker scoring goals.

Only the last team we beat have had worse form? Jesus...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Why were Luton poor? They played the game brilliantly. to their strengths, and should have won easily really

I've not turned the telly off thinking wow, that Luton lot are a good team. I'm not saying we played them off the park, but I don't think anybody watching that game could really say Luton impressed them.

• Like 3

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Throw in Dolan and you’re starting with 9! They’ve both been absolutely trash.

No, you’ve got it all wrong. Dolan is the “most exciting player in the club” and anyone who doesn’t think so “hasn’t got a pulse”

It’s there, in black and white, in this thread, before kickoff

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tugayislegend said:

Correct Brereton has been useless. I'd go as far and say we have been playing with 10 men in the last 10 games or so as Brereton has been absolutely !

He's been pathetic...at a time the club and fans needed him the most.

That said,overall the team is not good enough.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

I've not turned the telly off thinking wow, that Luton lot are a good team. I'm not saying we played them off the park, but I don't think anybody watching that game could really say Luton impressed them.

They defiantly weren’t a team that sit 3rd for me… However they didn’t need to do much to contain us. 

They were there for the taking, shocking result really….

It's alright going on about form etc but the truth is we should have more point on the board and have had shocking luck.

Should have been 3 points vs Cov but for a handball equaliser

Should have had a penalty vs Dingles

Should have held our nerve vs PNE

Could easily have been 1 or 2 up today and Szmodics could have brought the roof off Ewood but for the bar.

It's not like we're playing horrendous. 

Sadly Preston will definitely not do us any favours at all so it's over now for me.

• Like 4

Just now, Gav said:

What utter bollox.

This season has been tremendous, far beyond expectations in my opinion, the football and players have come of leaps and bounds from last season. Yes we ran out of steam, yes we ran out of ideas, but considering we lost the likes of Rothwell, Van Hecke and Lenihan over the summer, its been brilliant, 

Sets us up for a proper push next season, but only if JDT remains, anything else would be disastrous. 

Sorry but bwaaahaa...bwaahaa.  

• Like 4