BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

9 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Unfortunate season but what a game to end it. Squad is full of young talent so let’s hope we make better use of the summer transfer window 

A goal scorer and we make play offs comfortably here. My biggest fear is we lose Dack, Wharton, JRC and JDT this summer

To be honest we're already living my biggest fear and have been since the Venky's arrived - Rovers can't hurt me anymore. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Dont any Rovers fan tell me they aren't pissed off right now.

Once more,will the real Rovers please stand up!!😡

Genuinely never been this angry after a win. Think I'm going to disconnect from Rovers for a while, as it's not healthy to feel like this. 

• Like 5

Just now, Tugayisgod said:

How is knowing you have to win not a pressure situation?

Because even in the event that we won, the chances of us actually getting into the top 6 was remote at best. Way more pressure on Millwall than us.

• Like 1

Like I said earlier glad I waited to the end before adding my final bit. If we play like the second half and add two three good players we should do well next season. 

The defence is ok taking into account the state of our midfield in defence terms the problem is scoring and our work off the ball so new forwards one or two midfield Players and we will be fine  it's good that we know where we will be in playing terms so get the money sorted early and get players in early that's the key and our manager needs to stay see you all next season have a good summer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

When you watch that second half, you start to wish maybe we had pushed JRC further forward as soon as Brittain was available again. Our goal threat massively increases when he’s in the final third. He’s far more effective than Thomas or Hedges have been.

I think Brittain's mostly poor performances since coming back made that difficult.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, den said:

Just one more point from any of the games in last 4 weeks, or just one less unfortunate turn of fate and we’d have been in the playoffs.

It would have been nice to get there, but we're not winning them - we don't score enough goals. 

I'm glad the season is over. Time to back the manager in the summer (and bloody convince him to stay!) and rebuild the forward line. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Also, Coventry finishes no 1 pint above of us having gained a three point swing because of that handball. 🤮

Take that point from that handball away, and they suffer our fate, missing out on goal difference. Infuriating.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

We haven't been "done over" by anyone but our own shocking football over the past 6 weeks. They don't get a pass because they decided to play once it didn't matter despite having it in their own hands until about a week ago.

We have a goal difference of -2 - that's what ended our season.

I take if you've not actually been watching the games over the last 6 weeks?

4 minutes ago, booth said:

I don't think a lot of fans realise what a poor player he is. Worlds apart when he made way for JRC.

He’s very poor on the ball. Like Gally he works hard and is good for running into a wall but not a starting center mid caliber player and certainly not captain material. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Feel free, but today doesn't make any difference to how much of an inept cunt Waggott is, and it won't cost him his job either if that's what you're implying.

I said Waggott out, I wasn't implying anything. If it's still not clear, I was saying I'd like him to leave the club.

It also isn't based on today. If we had a CEO worth a damn we'd be in the play offs ahead of Sunderland. We lost it in January but we've improved on last season. That will help him paper over the cracks as Venkys haven't a clue. He and everyone at the club, along with every fan will know that he and his underlings are to blame.

1 minute ago, Crimpshrine said:

The difference between Mowbray at Sunderland and Mowbray at Rovers is entirely down to the ambition of the two clubs, the way they are run and the fact that the owners give a shit.

Venky's out

Amen 🙏

• Like 3