BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

If you want a flight to Graz you usually have to go via somewhere else with Lufthansa, not worth it for a relatively short journey. 

Not sure why you're seemingly trying to defend the club, if you think Austria is fan friendly then so be it (it's not though).

Surely the focus should be getting the best possible facilities for the players to train on and not about being fan friendly?  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Surely the focus should be getting the best possible facilities for the players to train on and not about being fan friendly?  

To be quite honest chaddy I'm annoy3d you didn't drive and give a few fans a lift given your mpg. You're quite selfish.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

To be quite honest chaddy I'm annoy3d you didn't drive and give a few fans a lift given your mpg. You're quite selfish.

I was working and no holidays left as I have booked all my holidays at the start of the year as per usual 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I was working and no holidays left as I have booked all my holidays at the start of the year as per usual 

Poor planning mate, you knew the dates for pre season. Where are you going on holiday?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

Poor planning mate, you knew the dates for pre season. Where are you going on holiday?

not really, I don't based my holidays around Rovers tbh but more around the needs of my family. Going nowhere on holiday overseas this year and planning a week away next June to Spain. 

From Tsv Hartsberg official Facebook page:

At the end of the summer preparations, a test double against Blackburn Rovers was on the program today.

Our TSV Egger Glas Hartberg had to admit defeat against the English second division team in both friendlies.

Game 1:
TSV Egger Glas Hartberg 0: 6 (0: 1) Blackburn Rovers

game 2
TSV Egger Glas Hartberg 1: 4 (0: 3) Blackburn Rovers

TSV goal: Entrup (57th)

Line-up game 1: Ehmann (25./Postl), Fillafer, Hajdari, Halwachs, Karamarko, Kovacevic, Kröpfl, Postl, Rotter, Schutti, Wilfinger

Formation game 2: Sallinger, Bowat, Diakite, Entrup, Frieser, Heil, Komposch, Lang, Pfeifer, Prokop, Provicence (36./Urdl)

#forzatsv #nevergiveup

10 minutes ago, neophox said:

From Tsv Hartsberg official Facebook page:

At the end of the summer preparations, a test double against Blackburn Rovers was on the program today.

Our TSV Egger Glas Hartberg had to admit defeat against the English second division team in both friendlies.

Game 1:
TSV Egger Glas Hartberg 0: 6 (0: 1) Blackburn Rovers

game 2
TSV Egger Glas Hartberg 1: 4 (0: 3) Blackburn Rovers

TSV goal: Entrup (57th)

Line-up game 1: Ehmann (25./Postl), Fillafer, Hajdari, Halwachs, Karamarko, Kovacevic, Kröpfl, Postl, Rotter, Schutti, Wilfinger

Formation game 2: Sallinger, Bowat, Diakite, Entrup, Frieser, Heil, Komposch, Lang, Pfeifer, Prokop, Provicence (36./Urdl)

#forzatsv #nevergiveup

Well I am glad that they admitted that they lost, otherwise I would not have known 😉 

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ossydave said:

If you want a flight to Graz you usually have to go via somewhere else with Lufthansa, not worth it for a relatively short journey. 

Not sure why you're seemingly trying to defend the club, if you think Austria is fan friendly then so be it (it's not though).

Ahh, I now understand what you mean, no direct flights and yes via Frankfurt is the usual route, done it many times watching Rovers and England.

European trips aren't designed for fans convenience, thats part of the fun I guess. It was a nightmare trying to get to Ankara for the Gençlerbirliği game midweek for some, same with Sofia in Bulgaria or the games in Germany pre-season under Souness, Bahlingen SC, who? where?

But as always Rovers fans made the trip, where there's a will there's a way.

Edited by Gav

On 15/07/2023 at 11:36, LeftWinger said:

I remember Ian Harte scoring a hat trick of free kicks against Rovers in a friendly. I know he's a left back.

My dad is a Leeds fan. He's never let me forget about that. He told me the Rovers fans around him were saying they wanted Harte to take their free kick for them when Rovers got one outside the box.

6 hours ago, Pitty said:

Are any of these games going to be streamed?

Maybe they might do something with the Girona at home game.

Maybe the hosts of the away games will do something.

I stopped relying on RoversTV along time ago.

I do know that all PL clubs and many Championship and below provide such a service for pre season games but expecting Rovers to is no longer worthwhile.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

On 10/07/2023 at 08:13, Wheelton Blue said:

Yes it was.

Although, it's one thing doing it in a pre-season kickabout against trialists vying for a gig at League 1 Accrington.

It's another thing completely doing it at Championship level.

We saw what they're made of in the run in last season. Let's see if they can improve this season.

Good point, but scoring can only improve there confidence.

• Like 1