BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

if a manager has the courage to play two big men up front and start hitting it long it will create carnage and propel the said team up the league,centre backs don`t have the capability or resolve to battle anymore,the same with two quick wingers,full backs can`t tackle anymore and are to focused on getting forwards all the time,bring back the dinosaurs🙂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if a manager has the courage to play two big men up front and start hitting it long it will create carnage and propel the said team up the league,centre backs don`t have the capability or resolve to battle anymore,the same with two quick wingers,full backs can`t tackle anymore and are to focused on getting forwards all the time,bring back the dinosaurs🙂

If a team does anything which the opposition hasn’t been trained to expect then they don’t have a clue on how to deal with it.

• Moderation Lead

A pretty mad incident in the Liverpool and Newcastle game. 
Jota going through on goal, rounds the keeper, open net waiting, then he goes to ground, ref gives the penalty and books the keeper. I just assumed he was going to book Jota for diving. VAR looked at it as well. What a shambles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

A pretty mad incident in the Liverpool and Newcastle game. 
Jota going through on goal, rounds the keeper, open net waiting, then he goes to ground, ref gives the penalty and books the keeper. I just assumed he was going to book Jota for diving. VAR looked at it as well. What a shambles.

Jota is a career diver. One of the most regular and accomplished cheats in the game. He has made a fortune from being a thief.

I don't know why he had to go down there, it was an open goal and he was in a good position. In real time I thought it must be a pen because there was more chance of missing a pen than that chance so no point in going down 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

You’re talking to someone who once left a match after 30 minutes 😂

I only left one match early and that's was 20 years ago. since then never left a match I have attend early  

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I only left one match early and that's was 20 years ago. since then never left a match I have attend early  

In my defence it wasn’t a Rovers match and it was already 4 nil to the team the people I went with supported.

They, and I, agreed the pub was a better place to be.

Not sure where to post this but having seen the arsenal decline lately and looking at these stats it feels familiar with rovers. Arsenal play "great" football have loads of chances and shots but lose. They have a high xg but don't convert. Seems similar to us ! Apart from we have a terrible defence as well!!

Screenshot_2024-01-07-22-21-02-86_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg