BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

Posted (edited)

I remember being on the side at the Baseball ground Derby, when I heard a chant of Foreston Rovers. I wondered who they were, then I realised it was Forest and Rovers. It will be the same last game of their season. 

Edited by rigger

Just now, sharpysharps86 said:

Rovers stay up and Burnley now all but relegated with Forest also winning. They should be confirmed as down next weekend away at Spurs

Will be very interesting what happens with Burnley in the summer, whether Kompany stays or not.

You have to think they're in massive financial trouble too - spent £110m on shite after spending £40m the year before. They won't get their money back for any of those players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You have to think they're in massive financial trouble too - spent £110m on shite after spending £40m the year before. They won't get their money back for any of those players. 

good luck getting them off the wage bill😁

17 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

good luck getting them off the wage bill😁

As I said on another thread - they have a truly massive squad that must be costing an absolute fortune. Last time they had a couple of good players to sell to balance the books. I can’t see there being many clubs rushing to chuck big money at their existing squad.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

As I said on another thread - they have a truly massive squad that must be costing an absolute fortune. Last time they had a couple of good players to sell to balance the books. I can’t see there being many clubs rushing to chuck big money at their existing squad.

Hopefully it'll be their undoing and they plummet back down to their rightful place in the lower half of the fourth division.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I could see Trafford being a number 2 to someone in the premier league.  

I can't remember who it was but it was said on the radio when driving home from Leicester that a clause in Trafford's contract was that he had to play in 75% of the games. If that is true it reflects awfully on whoever agreed to it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I can't remember who it was but it was said on the radio when driving home from Leicester that a clause in Trafford's contract was that he had to play in 75% of the games. If that is true it reflects awfully on whoever agreed to it.

It is true. Someone at my work, who's a Burnley fan, said they should have introduced him slowly instead of thrown him straight in. He's never played top flight football till this season 

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

He has to play in 75% of games... or what? His contract becomes void?

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

It wasn't said. That was the first I'd heard of it.

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

It wasn't said. That was the first I'd heard of it.

Probably he gets a financial payout from the club and/or he will have a low release clause become active

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roverandout said:

It is true. Someone at my work, who's a Burnley fan, said they should have introduced him slowly instead of thrown him straight in. He's never played top flight football till this season 

Never mind top tier football, he'd never even played 2nd tier football.

3 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Probably he gets a financial payout from the club and/or he will have a low release clause become active

I don't think there would be many queueing up to activate it

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

I don't think there would be many queueing up to activate it

Apparently Liverpool want him as back up to Allison because Kelleher wants to leave. 

God knows what they have been watching all season if that is true, maybe we should send them a video of Wahlstedt?

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, KentExile said:

Apparently Liverpool want him as back up to Allison because Kelleher wants to leave. 

God knows what they have been watching all season if that is true, maybe we should send them a video of Wahlstedt?

Fuck that, give them both.

Buy one get one free.

I always like it when Man U get a good shoeing. 

They got absolutely thumped. 

Casemiro at the back did not work.

Who decided to pay all that money for Antony. He is shocking.  

• Like 1