BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

18 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Put these clubs in order of which you’d currently prefer to win the PL. (These are in my order)

Arsenal

Chelsea

Newcastle

Liverpool

Man U

City

Spuds

A London club to win before a northern club?

Thunderation and gadzooks, sir. Have you taken leave or your senses? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Put these clubs in order of which you’d currently prefer to win the PL. (These are in my order)

Arsenal

Chelsea

Newcastle

Liverpool

Man U

City

Spuds

City

Spurs 

Newcastle 

Liverpool

Arsenal 

Chelsea 

Man U

13 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Tell you what I give you a load of stick when I think you are wrong but think you are spot on on this one. 

Incidentally my first football game on the computer (Amiga which shows my age) had a European super league mode. Interestingly no more than 2 teams per league and there were a lot of good European teams who wouldn't get near the CL quarters now - Malmo, Bordeux and Benfica to name three. 

thanks alot. 

I totally understand your point. The Champions League isn't right cos is very biased towards the bigger clubs from big 4 countries

I’d have a London team to win the title over Man Utd or Liverpool any day.

As little reflected glory for their hordes of plastic ‘fans’ around here as possible please.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Ahh, yes, he got injured in the March… then our form started to drop off - coincidence, I think not!

So Wilcox is a LEGEND for being injured ? In my eyes he was a good player, but not a legend.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I'd use the moniker 'legend' very loosely with Wilcox!

he was an average player coached brilliantly kenny and ray harford,they no doubt elevated him,the blackburn end used to give him terrible stick,not legendary compared to hendry,duff,shearer,garner,tugay,jansen

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The bottom of the PL is objectively terrible. About 6 clubs deserve to go down. 

Without points deductions there are clearly 3 that should be going down.

Words like "legend" are bandied around too easily. If Wilcox was a "legend" how you classify Shearer? Wilcox was a very good player for Rovers and nothing more.

Anyone who wants a London team to win anything must have had a strange upbringing. It's a fundamental law of northern football fandom. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Words like "legend" are bandied around too easily. If Wilcox was a "legend" how you classify Shearer? Wilcox was a very good player for Rovers and nothing more.

Anyone who wants a London team to win anything must have had a strange upbringing. It's a fundamental law of northern football fandom. 

Unless it’s against united or Burnley then I will be a Tory for the afternoon 

‘Strange upbringing’ 😅

I have what connection to Man Utd or Liverpool? I’m a Blackburn Rovers fan, in reality I couldn’t care less about the PL, who’s in it, who wins it - but do I want the red shirted armchair fans of east Lancs getting any reflected glory whilst they take the piss out of ‘shit’ Rovers, their local club? No chance. 

Up the Gooners.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Law of Northern upbringing? I'd say your the one with strange upbringing. I'd rather anyone (except dingles) over scousers . I hate the bin dippers with a passion . 

Who would you rather get relegated Jim? Burnley or palace, Bournemouth or a west ham

• Moderation Lead
13 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

So people can’t just prefer different things to you, nah?

• Like 2