BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers Women

There is a new Sky Sports Women's Championship Show starting on Sky Sports Football tonight at 7pm recapping the weekend's games.

Women's Championship Show | Sky.com

It is also already available to watch on the free FA Player where you can also livestream Sunday's game away at Bristol City at 3pm.

faplayer.thefa.com

For any Rovers fans wanting to go to the game in Bristol, the match itself will be at the Robins High Performance Centre at 3pm. £8 for an adult, £4 for u12s and £6 for 65+ and u22 with £4 for parking.

Buy Tickets: Bristol Sport Ticketing (bristol-sport.co.uk)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting. 🥰

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/male-british-football-fans-attitudes-towards-attending-wo-8

Thank you guys xx

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting.

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football_survey

Thank you guys xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • StubbsUK featured and pinned this topic
8 hours ago, StubbsUK said:

Has anyone been watching the Ladies this season? BRFCS sponsor Saffron Jordan and the games I've managed to get to this season she's scoring some cracking goals, including this against Charlton the other weekend ...

I, but I see the excellently named Farah Crompton scored twice yesterday.

• Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I'd be curious to know what the old record was.

I’ve only had a really quick look but last season the record was broken with a crowd of 1001 (21.8.2022 vs Sheffield United).

I’m presuming this is the one which has just been bettered.

edited to add link:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2022/august/22/it-doesn-t-get-any-better-than-that-says-donnelly/

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't find a Rovers Ladies thread so I am putting one up.

I went to watch Rovers Ladies against Sheffield United today primarily to meet an ex refereeing colleague but I have to say I really enjoyed the game. In truth I have been a sceptic about ladies football before but watching closely today has changed my opinion. From being one goal behind and missing a penaty in the first half Rovers came back to win 2-1 in a thoroughly entertaining match full of commitment and no little skill. The only criticism would be about our failure to turn really good chances into goals. Rovers were clearly well coached and a tactical change at half time saw us become dominant and in turn worthy winners. I heard on the PA system at full time that we play Crystal Palace on October 8th at Ewood. We have already pencilled the date in.

• Like 2

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Blackburn Rovers Women
  • 2 weeks later...