BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gregg Broughton

2 hours ago, Trinidad Rover said:

Classic Rovers that this still isn't announced days after it became public knowledge

I guess they are waiting 

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

Is that you saying you’d be unhappy with this appointment, Chaddy?

Yes, no experience in scouting, youth development, dealing with agents or clubs, etc. If you sacking GB for poor signings last season then you want someone who has been in that role and some experiences. 

17 minutes ago, Andy said:

Gestede is planned to be involved, but he is not in the running to be the new DoF.

involve in what capacity tho? like a Club ambassador role 

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess they are waiting 

Yes, no experience in scouting, youth development, dealing with agents or clubs, etc. If you sacking GB for poor signings last season then you want someone who has been in that role and some experiences. 

Teaching Gally how to head the bloody ball hopefully !

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess they are waiting 

He'll be one of the DoF's staff, but he 100% won't be the new DoF 👍

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thanks for info. Do you know who the new DoF will be and what the hold up is? 

I don't think there will be a new DoF. Waggott will simply expand his empire.

Probably will be one in name as it gives the pretence of continuity and that we actually have a plan.

But in reality his wings will be clipped and the Suhail/Swag axis will one again be in full control.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Andy said:

Are you itk Andy? Because Chaddy thinks you’ve given him “info”. 

Balance of probability is that you are correct, but a reasoned opinion isn't “info”. 

Nobody of repute is going to come here.

So it will either be a desperado or someone entirely new to the job just delighted to be in the 'top position' at a Championship club.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be dropping a line to Broughton before accepting any job here and asking him for his off the record view on things, and why he's on his way out after less than 2 years in the 'project'.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Andy said:

So we are now going to have a DoF and his own assistant ?

Just how many backroom staff does this club actually need, it seems to expand all the time adding another layer after layer whilst cutting the playing payroll to the bone.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Andy said:

So if what you are saying is true the new DOF is already having to work under certain conditions by having to give Gestede a position in his team?

This is ridiculous.Why aint the club saying anything?

Why hasnt a statement been put out regarding Broughton's future when the BBC , telegraph and tabloids have commented that he is gone?

I'm venting at the club here not you.

I just can't understand why the club haven't released a statement regarding Broughton's position,when for a week its being said he had left the club by the media.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I guess they are waiting 

Wasn't Tugay supposedly lined up for that role? 

17 minutes ago, islander200 said:

So if what you are saying is true the new DOF is already having to work under certain conditions by having to give Gestede a position in his team?

This is ridiculous.Why aint the club saying anything?

Why hasnt a statement been put out regarding Broughton's future when the BBC , telegraph and tabloids have commented that he is gone?

I'm venting at the club here not you.

I just can't understand why the club haven't released a statement regarding Broughton's position,when for a week its being said he had left the club by the media.

Typical of the poor communication we’ve become accustomed to.

An information vacuum, which only invites speculation and conspiracy theories.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

So it will either be a desperado or someone entirely new to the job just delighted to be in the 'top position' at a Championship club.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be dropping a line to Broughton before accepting any job here and asking him for his off the record view on things, and why he's on his way out after less than 2 years in the 'project'.

Nobody with any self respect would come here.

Those positions will be filled up with some other cunts from the waggot mould.

4 hours ago, JHRover said:

Stuart Webber it is then. 

10 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Probably will be one in name as it gives the pretence of continuity and that we actually have a plan.

But in reality his wings will be clipped and the Suhail/Swag axis will one again be in full control.

I fully expect the new guy will be one of Swag's mates and/or somebody with zero experience of the role or anything like it, and very glad of the job. Essentially, someone he can control. I get the impression he didn't enjoy his temporary loss of power.

2 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Stuart Webber it is then. 

Is he a desperado? Thought he had a reasonable reputation. Was one of the best DoFs on FM a few years ago, still had him as mine after repeated Champs League wins. Has Premier League DoF experience, not sure what happened to him at Norwich though, Wiki has a brief note about fans protesting against him, but he was still there a year and half later and left on his own terms.

26 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I fully expect the new guy will be one of Swag's mates and/or somebody with zero experience of the role or anything like it, and very glad of the job. Essentially, someone he can control. I get the impression he didn't enjoy his temporary loss of power.

That twat has no mates

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

Is he a desperado? Thought he had a reasonable reputation. Was one of the best DoFs on FM a few years ago, still had him as mine after repeated Champs League wins. Has Premier League DoF experience, not sure what happened to him at Norwich though, Wiki has a brief note about fans protesting against him, but he was still there a year and half later and left on his own terms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68649991

30 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nicko says GB leaving announcement hold up be legal side of him leaving

Might be a daft question and it's speculation aimed at someone more in tune with the legal system than myself, but - if Gregg leaves and signs an NDA he can't discuss privately the chaos of the club and in turn he looks a naff DoF thus future career prospects look bad.  However, if he thinks he is better placed to discuss his time here (privately not publicly) and that may help future jobs - can he refuse to sign an NDA? 

7 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Might be a daft question and it's speculation aimed at someone more in tune with the legal system than myself, but - if Gregg leaves and signs an NDA he can't discuss privately the chaos of the club and in turn he looks a naff DoF thus future career prospects look bad.  However, if he thinks he is better placed to discuss his time here (privately not publicly) and that may help future jobs - can he refuse to sign an NDA? 

I can't myself but I am sure someone with a legal background can. 

I don't expect GB speaking out on Rovers negative,