BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (h) - 20/9/23 - 19:45

7 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He’s going to wake up one morning and think “ I can’t do anything under these circumstances, it’s just impossible “. Maybe he already has ? 

7 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

He'll be off as soon as a better club comes along - it won't be long

As he has just relocated his family this summer, and had his wife and two kids moved from Holland to Whalley, and his kids have just started in local schools, I think he will stay for a while 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The match against PNE two years ago should have been postponed - that pitch was unplayable. The pitch failed to recover for months afterwards.

But it wasn't and no subsequent matches were postponed. There are many things to criticise Rovers for but the pitch isn't really one of them in my opinion. There has been a lack of investment in it but the ground staff at Ewood do an excellent job.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

As he has just relocated his family this summer, and had his wife and two kids moved from Holland to Whalley, and his kids have just started in local schools, I think he will stay for a while 🙂

I'm sure his family are very happy in the Ribble valley. It's a pleasant area with good schools, and it will probably be their UK base for the foreseeable.  But that doesn't mean dad won't find work elsewhere. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

The Tronstad signing seems ever stranger with him playing with the kids tonight. Obviously Sigurdsson is understandable.

Needs game time as he may well be needed in the coming games with a tough schedule before the next international break.

Makes sense to me tbh. Presume it also means Travis is ok 

Edited by Tugayisgod