BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

6 hours ago, tomphil said:

If he doesn't really want to go yet, which i suspect, but the club have little choice but to sell then that is is the reality of our mess not the reality of football.

I'd wager if it goes through that is the more likely deciding factor.

All of that is conjecture. Don't frame it as fact. 

One things for sure, we'd have had a damn sight more chance last summer than what he's worth now. And was Telalovic free? I daresay Ennis got a sweetener in his deal as would Siggy and Tronstad. For the sake of a million quid on a 'project' signing I'm sure something could've been done.

• Like 2

Just now, Eddie said:

How is that framed as fact ?  It's my thoughts, my opinion like most things on here.

If you disagree say so but don't frame a comment as something it isn't you've no idea what's going on and neither have i.

• Like 5

if wharton is sold then cresswell,hayden,goalscoring centre forward and have a crack at morgan whittaker from plymouth,might cost us 5/6 million but that lad is class,a tall order for the egg and clueless kimberley to get those deals over the line in a week though,it does`nt appear negotiation is their  strong point neither is spotting a players ability

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if wharton is sold then cresswell,hayden,goalscoring centre forward and have a crack at morgan whittaker from plymouth,might cost us 5/6 million but that lad is class,a tall order for the egg and clueless kimberley to get those deals over the line in a week though,it does`nt appear negotiation is their  strong point neither is spotting a players ability

Won't be Cresswell.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-boss-daniel-farke-reveals-fresh-development-in-defenders-january-transfer-situation-cresswell-4494369&ved=2ahUKEwjHt_-LvvuDAxWaWkEAHSbtAN0Qr_oDKAB6BQiGARAB&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw0IBceQpF25QW014qLezYH5

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The words ‘if’, ‘suspect’, and ‘I’d wager’ ensure he isn’t.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sharpysharps86 said:

We've been here before. Jordan Rhodes goes on January deadline day 2016...not enough time to spend the money that month and so it just disappears. Can see history repeating itself here. Wharton goes on deadline day, club doesn't have time to bring anyone in....money disappears and nothing to spend next summer.

No reason to suggest it would be any different this time. Same owners, same old sh*t.

is that when they promised lambert the money for new players and then told him he could`nt have it ,he did`nt hang around did he,soon announced he was off

17 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

It will still be one in one out budget restrictions until the issues are sorted and they have to fit into what Wharton's wage is.

• Like 1

We’ve had to bargain with a league two club over £500k, we have no chance in signing Morgan Whittaker.

Plymouth signed him at the start of the season for £1m, since then he’s scored 15 goals and got 6 assists.

Have some of you started your Friday drinking early?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

How is that framed as fact ?  It's my thoughts, my opinion like most things on here.

If you disagree say so but don't frame a comment as something it isn't you've no idea what's going on and neither have i.

I know it was a fact last season so I imagine you aren't far from the truth with your thoughts.

16 minutes ago, neophox said:

I'll repeat it...GB/Waggott brought the wrong scouted striker from Plymouth....had we may have been up there in the table.... terrible decisions made in the summer. GB/SW responsible.

The summer window looks a disaster. Trondstad the only one proving any value. 

• Like 2