BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (h) - 29/11/23 - 7.45 pm

Jaysus we made hard work of it but got there in the end. Madness to be so relieved to win after leading 3-0 but hey ho. The Brum commentators genuinely shocked at our style of play "if this is how they are going to play all season then who'd be a Blackburn fan?"

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

The Brum commentators genuinely shocked at our style of play "if this is how they are going to play all season then who'd be a Blackburn fan?"

Daft comment when you're 4-2 down and on a bad run under a poor manager

They're a bit thick in Brum 

• Like 9

• Backroom
1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Jaysus we made hard work of it but got there in the end. Madness to be so relieved to win after leading 3-0 but hey ho. The Brum commentators genuinely shocked at our style of play "if this is how they are going to play all season then who'd be a Blackburn fan?"

No fear football. Isn't that what Birmingham are supposed to be all about? 😄

• Like 2

Just now, BigBar said:

The Brum commentators genuinely shocked at our style of play "if this is how they are going to play all season then who'd be a Blackburn fan?"

I mean, that’s rich, in the circumstances. Losing 4-2 and playing poor football generally.

I suppose best of luck watching your private-equity-backed football club implode with DC United’s former manager at the helm?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I thought we had a gem, he looks like a quarter of the player we had at the start 

Everyone else in the team covers so much ground and he just doesn't seem interested in mirroring that.

Wonder if its just not going to work out for him. We're selecting a right back ahead of him but hes just not putting the work in when he gets a chance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I wouldn't be anything else.

And certainly not a Brum fan.

• Like 5

Superb win and super stuff from Sammie today. Such an entertaining game and the first 15 minutes of second half was the best I've seen for years. Key moment is the save from Wahlstedt from Jutkieviez header. We looked stretched and we are stretched with injuries but hey Harry Leonard the boy knows where the goal is for sure, superb strike to finish it off! Great 3 points!

• Like 2

Wasn’t great for my ticker tonight, but a win is a win! Some lovely play at the start of the first half, we blew them away.

Hopefully we can demolish Wednesday at the weekend.

Edit: Tom Brady is sat somewhere in America wondering who the fuck Sammie Szmodics is. 

Edited by Polky
  • Like 1