BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) 23/12/23

1 hour ago, joey_big_nose said:

Yeah without Szmodics we could go for a proper 433 which will suit Travis.

I guess team could be

Leo

Hill.     Carter.      Hyam.   Pickering

Travis.   Tronstad.   Wharton

Markanday    Ennis.    Sigurdsson 

Not the most fearsome forward line...

Enough to make you cry...and on a day when it looks like 18k in attendance.

23 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Needless to say, SS will be a huge miss.

Surely, surely, surely, the match at Southampton should have been his rest when there was an almost certainty about the outcome.

I just hope Rovers aren't 'protecting' him in advance of an imminent sale when the window opens.  Nothing would surprise given how our club is, IMO, so appallingly run and bereft of ambition.

Sadly, Watford to win without the inspirational SS.  I really think we will struggle tomorrow.

Think he's out just due to being totally out on his feet hes been flogged something rotten in recent times.

Poor planning but no point playing him if he has nothing in the tank.

• Like 4

First email in what feels like forever from Blackburn Rovers ahead of this game. 
Flying over tonight, should be a cracking day tomorrow.

Not been in the Jack Walker for a while, anyone know if these bad boys are sold in there?

As for Szmodics, beggers believe he wasn’t rested away at Southampton where he could have actually stayed at home in a no hoper for us. Maybe they thought he’d get lots of rest on our swanky team coach.  

IMG_3478.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, superniko said:

First email in what feels like forever from Blackburn Rovers ahead of this game. 

Not been in the Jack Walker for a while, anyone know if these bad boys are sold in there?

As for Szmodics, beggers believe he wasn’t rested away at Southampton where he could have actually stayed at home in a no hoper for us. Maybe they thought he’d get lots of rest on our swanky team coach.  

IMG_3478.jpeg

as rovers are now apparently champions of all things eco and green,is that pie from locally sustained sources are the potatoes organic  and is the container recycleable😁

10 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

There are around 15,000 seats in the whole of the Jack Walker and BBE Lower..both nearly sold out.

About 1500 still available in Jack Walker and BBE, so about 13,500, with just over a thousand on the riverside, I would say that the quoted figure is about right.

• Backroom

Am I the only one throwing my toys out the pram about Szmodics?

If the fans have put all this effort into getting a good crowd in the stadium, seems a bit of a gut punch to then not let them see The Championship top scorer in action. 

Particularly for such a poxy reason. Couldn't care less about the sports science. 

Rest him the next 2 games if need be. You've got 'new faces' here, and the idea is to entice them back.

I'm in a full on strop about it. Particularly when you have people like Shearer ridiculing game fatigue recently. 

Edit for reference:

Edited by Silas
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, levi said:

I've always thought JW was 9000,blackburn and darwen end's 8000 with 5000 bottom 3000 top

I've no idea where i get those numbers from though

Almost right. DE and BBE 8000 each, JW 11000 and Riverside 4500 ish. Hence capacity 31500 or just above or below

Edited by ossyian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, superniko said:

IMG_3478.jpeg

Try the Butter Chicken Curry - it is lovely. They sell it in the JW.

• Like 1