BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (a) - 2/12/23

On 02/12/2023 at 22:44, NeilInBristol said:

Were you at the game?

Just seen the minimal sky sports highlights. Looks like keeper at fault for first 2 goals. Last season everyone was going nuts about pears but this guy is just as bad and should be equally criticised

Did you not see Hill being held back? Have to admit its a difficult because your eye tends to follow the ball. They got away with it and it cost us.

Rovers have now received an official apology from Refs Federation & JDTs red becomes a yellow.

Edited by Cherry Blue
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Did you not see Hill being held back? Have to admit its a difficult because your eye tends to follow the ball. They got away with it and it cost us.

Rovers have now received an official apology from Refs Federation & JDTs red becomes a yellow.

Tomasson is banned from the Technical Area tomorrow.

Where have you seen this?

2 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Cheers. Does that mean he can now attend the game?

7 minutes ago, 47er said:

Bloody joke. As is our loss of points.

JDT still showed dissent to the match official, whether the refs decission was right or wrong, he will still get a ban. I am not saying I agree with it, but those are the rules. What I find more strange is Barnsley getting kicked out of the FA cup, and Forest Green only being made to play their game again, for more or less the same offence.   

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

What I find more strange is Barnsley getting kicked out of the FA cup, and Forest Green only being made to play their game again, for more or less the same offence.   

The circumstances were different. Barnsley fielded an ineligible player. Forest Green had all the clearances to play the player but there was some admin cock up meaning not everyone was informed.