BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

10 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Pears: 9 apps, 1 clean sheet, 30 saves

Wahlstedt (before tonight): 20 apps, 4 clean sheets, 68 saves

From the official site so that’s probably in all competitions. Third most saves in the league and Leo hasn’t even played in all the games. 

How many goals has he shipped in? And how many his fault? I still think he should have done better for the first

4 minutes ago, booth said:

I never rated Olsson but he seems a class above what we have now. He left a decade ago too.

What is it with fullbacks since Venkys turned up?

What is it with anything since those fuckers turned up. We were doing fine before them..any signs of them actually leaving the club anytime soon?!

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

Yeah I'd probably go with Spurr. No world beater but you'd get a 6 or 7/10 from him consistently. Very rarely below or above that, but he was steady. Nyambe too injury prone and lacking in supporting the attack, although he wasn't bad either. Always felt like Martin was a pretty big downgrade on his brother. Can remember the year he won player of the season his highlight package was comedically anaemic. From memory he was okay, but yeah, a long time ago now. As was Spurr tbf.

Martin Olsson was the better one of the twins.... the downgrade was Marcus Olsson.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

What is it with anything since those fuckers turned up. We were doing fine before them..any signs of them actually leaving the club anytime soon?!

As far as I’ve heard (distantly, mind), there’s a new generation of Raos being groomed to take over.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, J*B said:

“Steve, we’re delighted you’ve come to the interview! So, here’s what we’ve got. We will pay you less than average salary, you’ll have next to no transfer budget and the wages will be 18th highest in the league. Hopefully you can keep us up and develop our players so we can sell them to pay off the debt. You interested?”

No you can’t bring in any staff. Have you met Ben the goalie coach and your assistant who was also the villian in Spider-Man. Steve will show you around the academy, ignore the for sale signs 

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

No you can’t bring in any staff. Have you met Ben the goalie coach and your assistant who was also the villian in Spider-Man. Steve will show you around the academy, ignore the for sale signs 

Or the silly cunt in the bus.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

How many goals has he shipped in? And how many his fault? I still think he should have done better for the first

I agree. Don’t have that stat. My point was how worrysome the stats are, not how great Leo has done. Third most saves, not played in all games, and second most conceded goals as a team. Dire stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Torgeir said:

I agree. Don’t have that stat. My point was how worrysome the stats are, not how great Leo has done. Third most saves, not played in all games, and second most conceded goals as a team. Dire stuff. 

We can blame the defending around him like today showed for the first two goals it was comical but he is the last man between the ball and net and did fuck all. The worst thing is I'm hoping pears comes back from injury soon and that isn't even a massive upgrade 

A lot of people seem to overlook the fact that we don’t have a manager.

Even if JDT leaves or is sacked (no chance), whoever comes in has to cope with the same ridiculous set of circumstances and is essentially Broughton’s underling.

We are not going to attract a “proper” manager, who could wheel and deal in the market.

We would end up with another young head coach, who will face an impossible set of circumstances.

We are b*ggered.

• Like 1