BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

"We have Aynsley Pears who has been outside starting to get involved slowly and slowly," Tomasson said. 

"It will be a couple of weeks until he is back involved. Sam Barnes is out, Joe Rankin-Costello is out but he is weeks away, still maybe four to seven weeks still.

"Ryan Hedges is out and not ready after a long period. Sam Gallagher and Tyrhys Dolan are out too.

"They are moving in the right direction, we know when you've had an operation or you've been out for a long time, it takes time to hit all the physical numbers before you can be involved with the team."

Just now, harryhealless1928 said:

Showcasing a style of play to get more saleable assets resulting in Owen Coyle -style defending is a bit unfair on the players who cant play like this.

Its even more unfair on the long-suffering supporters.

Wasnt JDT turned down for the Hibernian managers job?

the other way round,the wages were very poor

1 minute ago, NeilInBristol said:

"We have Aynsley Pears who has been outside starting to get involved slowly and slowly," Tomasson said. 

"It will be a couple of weeks until he is back involved. Sam Barnes is out, Joe Rankin-Costello is out but he is weeks away, still maybe four to seven weeks still.

"Ryan Hedges is out and not ready after a long period. Sam Gallagher and Tyrhys Dolan are out too.

"They are moving in the right direction, we know when you've had an operation or you've been out for a long time, it takes time to hit all the physical numbers before you can be involved with the team."

Is it just me or do our players seem to take forever to get over injuries?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, harryhealless1928 said:

Showcasing a style of play to get more saleable assets resulting in Owen Coyle -style defending is a bit unfair on the players who cant play like this.

Its even more unfair on the long-suffering supporters.

Wasnt JDT turned down for the Hibernian managers job?

It's his remit, it's what he's here to do. I'm guessing there will be a change of manager before there's a change in approach.

4 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

I reckon he's going to be quality. 

He needs to learn to catch though and confidence will help him cut out the schoolboy errors.

Not sure if it’s satire or not. Looks like he has his left glove on his right and his right on his left from what I’ve seen. Hopeless

• Like 3

I think I'm done with this manager... although it has to be said I'll always be more done with the owners. They are scum.

Tomasson hasn't been backed but he also isn't getting the best out of his defence - which is arguably the strongest part of the team personnel wise. Perhaps the current lack of ability to defend is due to him having to over compensate after not being backed in the summer and a need to over engineer a young football team.

Either way the results have now turned unacceptable but they are everything the owners deserve.

Every manager in world football would struggle to achieve anything working under Venky's that is where the real problem lies.

• Like 2

Pickering, an unfit Hyam, Hill and Brittain were/are a fucking hopeless defence. On paper and on the pitch.

I wouldn't put Pickering and Brittain in a pub team, but at least Pickering tries (and scored a nice goal). Brittain was so poor both defending and going forward.

When is JRC back?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Anyone pinning their hopes on Gallagher, Dolan, Hedges and Pears coming back and rescuing our season is going to be sorely disappointed, and I rate Hedges higher than most probably do. 

They are all bang average at absolute best. All of them are generally a 1 good game in 4 kind of player.

JRC is the only injured player we miss, who's return will actually make any real difference.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Anyone pinning their hopes on Gallagher, Dolan, Hedges and Pears coming back and rescuing our season is going to be sorely disappointed, and I rate Hedges higher than most probably do. 

They are all bang average at absolute best. All of them are generally a 1 good game in 4 kind of player.

JRC is the only injured player we miss, who's return will actually make any real difference.

I'm not sure it's about rescuing the season. It's just a bit more competition for places and a bit more quality to keep us nearer mid table rather than descending any lower.

I think we miss Dolan even if it just means him creating space for others. We don't seem to have anyone doing that without him and JRC.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andy said:

Some folk are too quick to judge - he's not had any real game time before today, other than in the reserves.

I've said since he joined (based on his goal record at lower levels), he knows where the goal is. If he plays a run of games, he'll score goals.

Based on the REGIONAL 4th tier of German football this guy really knows where the net is. 
So does Tony, the plumber who plays part time for Chorley at the same level this lad has only ever scored a goal at. 

• Like 3

Well just in and i can honestly say again we were't that bad but we weren't good either. Too easy again for the opposition and this coach and team haven't got the first clue how to dig out any sort of result.

Shithouse CEO and Shadowman, tax dodging owners and a welk for a coach.

The End.

It's just yet another game were we are seeing the same mistakes, followed by the same tactics by the opposition (GIVE BLACKBURN THE BALL), followed by the same inevitable results.

Followed by the opposition manager saying we are a good team, followed by our manager admitting we made the same mistakes and have injuries, a young squad and no money.

Its all just abit meh, rinse and repeat.  

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Yep,expectation and targets....championship survival.

Will sap the interest of the most commited fans.

Easy St Ewood.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/videos/

Jdt says we need the fans to help at each game.. I think he means we need the fans to put money into the club by buying tickets so we can buy some players because the wanky's aren't investing in the club 

8 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I reckon he's going to be quality. 

He needs to learn to catch though and confidence will help him cut out the schoolboy errors.

Needs more authority and command the box better. Having to make that many saves, the odd error will occur as well. If we can protect our gk’s a little better, that would be a nice place to start. 

• Like 1