BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

6 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I think a vast majority of the posters on here who are critical of JDT have taken that into consideration.

I maybe wrong but I think most people accept he’s not got much to work with but are concerned by his apparent unwillingness to try something else tactically.

That is why I said questions are rightly asked about tactics and team selection. No manager on a run like ours should get a free pass.

• Like 8

Summed up easily. The problem is shit owners, shit board and a manager with a nice football philosophy but limited tactical ability and nous.

JDT appears to be a lovely man and probably great company and likeable. Owners and board seem rotten to the core, shady and corrupt. It is not a good combo whatever way you square it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Summed up easily. The problem is shit owners, shit board and a manager with a nice football philosophy but limited tactical ability and nous.

JDT appears to be a lovely man and probably great company and likeable. Owners and board seem rotten to the core, shady and corrupt. It is not a good combo whatever way you square it.

Have I misremembered or wasn’t the tactics side part of the reason for Remi’s appointment?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tomphil said:

Well just in and i can honestly say again we were't that bad but we weren't good either. Too easy again for the opposition and this coach and team haven't got the first clue how to dig out any sort of result.

Shithouse CEO and Shadowman, tax dodging owners and a welk for a coach.

The End.

Ey. The rest might be true but you leave the coach out of it. It’s state of the art Al have you know 😂

46 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

What did he spend getting Forest promoted?

I don’t agree Cooper is a cheque book manager but he inherited a Chris Houghton team that had been assembled for well over £20m if memory serves me correctly. 

I remember them bringing on Joao Carvalho against us, he was £13m on his own!

Massive money for a championship club.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Ey. The rest might be true but you leave the coach out of it. It’s state of the art Al have you know 😂

No pal he can be part of the solution for sure but sadly as time goes on he is part of the problem.

On our arse yet no start for Ennis and he throws on Telavich and Markanday, 4 changes yet still play the same way. Yes we are weak as piss but the selection and tactics are down to him.

Again i thought we were ok yesterday but the same old stuff undid us and there just isn't any nous on the sidelines i'm afraid when we really need some.

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

Have I misremembered or wasn’t the tactics side part of the reason for Remi’s appointment?

Yes he shouldn't get away with no responsibility either.

Every game he's sat there with his notes looking like someone who has just turned up to do an assessment for a third party.

Then further across the bench we have Lowe sat there looking confused, wtf do these lot offer apart from putting cones out for the warm up ?

I might be wrong but weren't Sheff Weds a bit rubbish when Remi was there ?

Continental coach, continental style, pleasing on the eye when it works but creating your own problems when it doesn't and it's going to need to change here.

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

No pal he can be part of the solution for sure but sadly as time goes on he is part of the problem.

On our arse yet no start for Ennis and he throws on Telavich and Markanday, 4 changes yet still play the same way. Yes we are weak as piss but the selection and tactics are down to him.

Again i thought we were ok yesterday but the same old stuff undid us and there just isn't any nous on the sidelines i'm afraid when we really need some.

All true but the coach got us there and back in style and comfort 💪

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Forest, like Hull, wanted promotion from this league asap. Hence serious investment in improvements.

Whatever Rovers want it isn't promotion, claiming so is an insult to those who actually try.

You'd almost think it was a deliberate strategy to reduce the fanbase...

A pointless club, indeed.

Bastard club killers!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

All true but the coach got us there and back in style and comfort 💪

The coach doesn't mention the coach anymore, perhaps hes realised that isn't the issue.

Then again i reckon most teams owned by billionaires would go down to Southampton and stay over the night before.  Did our lot or did they spend the day on the luxury bus we don't own ?

Its good to read from people who attend that we had some of our intensity back and were quick passing back again. Yes confidence will be down but the defending for all 3 goals is awful and I would expect better from Hill and Hyam to be honest. Hyam's red card is stupid and seems to be down to frustration more than owt. Expect better from our Captain

We scored 2 good goals and at half time I would have happy taken a point and 2-2 from the game. 

Good to hear Telalovic had a good game and Kevin Gallagher on Radio Lancs was full of praise for his performance. He was critical of Markanday performance and "his words was Flattered to deceived"

Tronstad seem to have a good game which again is good. 

On Travis not playing at all, I wonder if we are going to look to sell him in January