BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Waggott has absolutely no power to can anyone or appoint anyone.

Disagree- I think Waggott’s telling Venky’s that they don’t need to spend any money at all, on players. Venky’s- being gullable- are lapping it up. 

Edited by scotchrover

1 minute ago, scotchrover said:

Disagree- I think Waggott’s telling Venky’s that they don’t need to spend any money at all, on players. Venky’s- being gullable- are lapping it up. 

I think even that is giving those pricks more credit than they deserve. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

I hate everything about this set of c*nts. On and off the pitch. Sell the club. F*ck up another project somewhere else. Get rid of every lazy player stealing a living. Start again. 

Make me sick the lot of them. 

As I said the other day, I could count on one hand who I’d look to keep at the club should we ever get the chance to start again. It needs gutting from top to bottom.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 3

It's interesting that no subs are warming up all second half after Gallagher and JRC come on. 

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

even the most ardent fan must admit the recruitment this season has been truly abysmal

It doesn't help when the transfer budget is cut and the wage budget by 20%. Plus GB and JDT couldn't sign Danny Batth who they wanted plus that proven goalscorer we wanted 

1 minute ago, Mars Rover said:

I think even that is giving those pricks more credit than they deserve. 

Can you really see them sitting down in India and watching us play against West Brom? Or for that matter, any other games this season? Waggot‘s the one running the show, in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's interesting that no subs are warming up all second half after Gallagher and JRC come on. 

It doesn't help when the transfer budget is cut and the wage budget by 20%. Plus GB and JDT couldn't sign Danny Batth who they wanted plus that proven goalscorer we wanted 

If you think Danny Batth would make even the slightest difference in this shambles of a defensive setup I have a bridge to sell you.

To be 3-0 down at half time and make no subs is a feckin disgrace. His subs or lack of have been absolutely awful since he walked through the door. His in game management is beyond poor. He needs to take a good hard look in the mirror the smirking prick.

• Like 3