BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (h) - 20/01/2024

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

I'd say we just need to get to 50 points asap but it's only rinse and repeat until the inevitable relegation in the next couple of seasons.

What the hell have we become.

The next couple? We’d barely get 30 points next season with more players sold and more kids on loan brought in.

Bring on administration, honestly, anything to get rid of them.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Awful, awful result.

Whatever this is, it’s not working. We are so wide open and making poor teams look like Barcelona.

Will we sack JDT? Can we afford to sack him? 

Thank you for the memories Jon,  but we need a change and fast.

I just got back from holiday at 3.00 pm today but my son watched it. His comments - “ That was gross, something needs to change “.

• Like 1

JRC best player when he came on almost changed the game to a win....

Terrible result again.... keep this up and were about to be relegated.... massive game against QPR coming up....

We lack energy and JDT lacking management at the moment.....

• Like 1

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The next couple? We’d barely get 30 points next season with more players sold and more kids on loan brought in.

Bring on administration, honestly, anything to get rid of them.

Sadly, I completely agree on the first point and on the 2nd, I'm coming round to that idea.

• Like 2

i've nothing to say that hasn't already been said, but we look a mess. something has to give. it feels like jdt is practically daring them to sack him at this point. who we'd bring in as a replacement, god only knows, but if we don't do something it'll very quickly turn into a repeat of the coyle season. 

• Like 2

Difficult to see where the next win is coming from, if we can't beat either Rotherham or Huddersfield at home, who CAN we beat?

Anyhow let's start a new Gallagher stat we know is correct. 

0% win rate since his return to the side.

14 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Pears MOTM

Save earlier

Comes and CATCHES it in injury time COMMANDING his box.

Sarcasm? Made two saves all game, one of which was a Leo special (tipping it into the danger area) we were lucky to get away with, and led to the corner they scored from. If that qualifies someone for MOTM then everybody else must have really been gash (including our goalscorer).

I noticed when Carter came off, Hyam had a talk with JDT. There was no eye contact, no chemistry, no nothing, as if they really did not want to talk to each other, looked as if there was some sort of bad/negative vibe 😢

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

All this is symptomatic of a club that is owned by a group who are uninterested and dumbing down everything around the place.

If you were part of the footballing side you're probably asking yourself, If they don't give a shit, then why should I? It's not excusable, but frankly whatever management team and playing squad are in front of us, over time they will eventually feel the same, as long as Wankytesh still own us.

Symptomatic of a coach/DOF  and playing squad under no pressure to achieve results from management.

1 minute ago, Danishfan said:

I noticed when Carter came off, Hyam had a talk with JDT. There was no eye contact, no chemistry, no nothing, as if they really did not want to talk to each other, looked as if there was some sort of bad/negative vibe 😢

I wouldn't be happy with Hyam the way he's been "performing" recently.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Symptomatic of a coach/DOF  and playing squad under no pressure to achieve results from management.

....because the owners are disinterested. Say we swap the entire management team, are we likely to obtain an improved playing squad where the owners would demand results?

Edited by TugaysMarlboro
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Owners are shit, directors/club employees are shit, manager is shit, players are shit. Unfortunately there’s not a goddam thing anyone can do about it. 

Becoming increasingly hard to disagree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

The performances lately have been the worst since relegation from the Prem.

Competitive with Coyle anyway.

The change of system seemed to work okay (except for continued patter of conceding a cheap set piece) but the two defensive injuries really knocked us. Very lucky to come out with a draw.

Huddersfield were overall very poor but had 3 guilt edged opportunities to win the game. Big big danger signs.

Dreadful game. Could of easily lost with the 2 chances they had. Change of system but still left gaping holes in the last quarter. In my opinion should of left the young lad on to cover for Pickering. Massive gamble changing him for Siggy which left the holes. Injuries didn't help but JDT needs some help massively in the defence department. His tactics are leaving them in the firing line