BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

3 hours ago, Trinidad Rover said:

£25 tickets for Plymouth at home.

Staggering.

iv`e often wondered where swag get these insane pricings from,i can only conclude that because we are near manchester he thinks the locals will pay for higher price tickets,could have used the match to encourage families and kids to get down to ewood imo

5 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Good stuff for trying to turn the heat up on suhail. He's a shadow man who should be brought out into the open.

Personally disagree on Waggott, I think he's shown complete disregard for the fans during this and for a large part of his time here. He has a special line to a few fans and that leaks out on here but other than that he doesn't say anything unless he has to.

This is a big part of the disfunction at the club, nobody communicates anything. Waggott judging from those who have spoke to him seems to be quite a good talker in smaller circles but doesn't like and (imo) doesn't come across well in larger interviews. His nature is to withhold information. The fact he's not spoken properly following the turmoil of the last month speaks volumes.

I think for all GB's faults (his transfer record doesnt look good right now) he's shown a willingness to communicate with fans and that has been appreciated by them. If Waggott communicated the strategy clearly I think he'd find a lot of people will go with him because as we've seen a lot of fans are happy to swallow the party line.

The main cause is to remove the owners and waggott goes with them. But I really don't like or rate waggott at all and to quote kevin keegan I would 'love it' if he was removed from the club.

I'm not for one minute defending Waggott, he's just stuck his head about the parapet slightly more than the other snake in all this.

25 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I'm not for one minute defending Waggott, he's just stuck his head about the parapet slightly more than the other snake in all this.

That is his job though, to draw the attention to himself and away from the owners and shadow man.

He’d been here about three years before he’d even been interviewed to camera (and that was a panicked one with the in-house media team after the Brockhall plan had been rumbled).

Then he disappeared again from public view until JDT decided to put him front and centre. Any fanbase wide ‘engagement’ he’s done he’s had to be dragged to.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, JHRover said:

Anyone else notice how JDT was gone within a week of suggesting people should 'ask Suhail'

He'd spent 8 months taking the piss out of Waggott with some of his press comments and nothing happened. 

But the second he references Shadow Man his time is brought to an end.

Perhaps shows the rankings here and just how determined they are to keep him hidden

I understand some of the protest groups have been concerned about Shadow Man for several years.

He is said to be the conduit to Venky's, but I think he is probably the commander in Chief in Blackburn. Has he even got a work permit yet?

At best, I believe Waggott is a mere cardboard executive officer....

Anyway, to quote mad Uncle Donald, we need to drain the swamp.

Venky's and their maggotts out!!

• Like 4

I remember perhaps 2015 time the club was quite uncharacteristic in publicly advertising a new role of being the conduit between Ewood and India. 

The impression they gave was that they were open to applications from anywhere and they were running a recruitment process. Unfortunately the job requirements included being fluent in English as well as a couple of Indian languages.

I suspect that little charade was performed deliberately to assist 'their man' in securing a work permit by claiming a thorough recruitment process had been conducted.

Since then he's changed title various times, whether deliberately or just because nobody really knows what he does or what to call him.

We've had owners advisor 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/20219583.things-will-work-blackburn-rovers-new-european-model/

owners representative,

his own LinkedIn page describes himself as a board member and management consultant

Previously he was also 'owners representative'

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/january/rovers-announce-new-senior-management-team/

but that one appears to have disappeared from the current website which says 'operations and management consultant' which I'm not sure corresponds to being a board member as claimed.

various other titles over the years too.

I suspect they need to be careful with what job he actually has next to his name and what role he performs.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

He’d been here about three years before he’d even been interviewed to camera (and that was a panicked one with the in-house media team after the Brockhall plan had been rumbled).

Then he disappeared again from public view until JDT decided to put him front and centre. Any fanbase wide ‘engagement’ he’s done he’s had to be dragged to.

Fully agree.

If you ask your typical rovers fan who Waggott is though, I reckon probably most have an idea. 

If you ask who Suhail is, I bet its less than half....

They certainly know all about Swag now, though I’d wager plenty only had a vague idea who he was before JDT arrived. 

Suhail is interesting, I heard his name being mentioned around me last week for the first time ever - once again, nice one JDT, like cockroaches scurrying when the lights are switched on…

Waggott is the best CEO we’ve had under these rats and he’s still nowhere near what a club like ours needs. 

He’s paid to keep the lights on and is doing that. We get the occasional ticket offers and the catering has improved.

That is job done, because the owners don’t demand anything more from the guy.  

We know what the real problem is….

VENKYS OUT - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Not sure we even had a CEO between Shagnew and this plonker… maybe they should go back to that setup.

Jesus wept, another useless greedy bastard that saw a chance to line his pockets and took it. 

Fools and money are easily parted Matty....

Edited by Gav

It appears that as a fanbase we still cant agree on a joint course of action/protest against our hated Owners and their Puppets.Are any supporter groups prepared to take the lead,where are you?

Personally find it soul destroying...what chance have we got?

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

On 16/02/2024 at 21:24, Leonard Venkhater said:

I understand some of the protest groups have been concerned about Shadow Man for several years.

He is said to be the conduit to Venky's, but I think he is probably the commander in Chief in Blackburn. Has he even got a work permit yet?

At best, I believe Waggott is a mere cardboard executive officer....

Anyway, to quote mad Uncle Donald, we need to drain the swamp.

Venky's and their maggotts out!!

Good shout. I'd go with blue MEGA hats and 'Drain the Swamp' banners at home games

5 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

It appears that as a fanbase we still cant agree on a joint course of action/protest against our hated Owners and their Puppets.Are any supporter groups prepared to take the lead,where are you?

It's been difficult.

Some absolutely ludicrous ideas have been suggested.

I've been suggesting the whistle idea since the beginning, mainly because it's the most practical and achievable.

Even in our current state there doesn't seem to be any appetite for any sort of real action. It's a bit pathetic really.

6 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

This will always be the biggest issue. Unless someone can lead it and lead it well, it will be limited to spontaneous reactionary protest. Say what you want about the Action Group, but they’re the only ones that where capable of it. 

On 17/02/2024 at 08:38, Gav said:

Waggott is the best CEO we’ve had under these rats and he’s still nowhere near what a club like ours needs. 

He’s paid to keep the lights on and is doing that. We get the occasional ticket offers and the catering has improved.

That is job done, because the owners don’t demand anything more from the guy.  

We know what the real problem is….

VENKYS OUT - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Waggot and 'best CEO' should NEVER appear in the same sentence no matter what point you're going with. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

IMG-20240222-WA0000.jpg.1d81fa572765a73f3f1305b9a396eaab.jpg

Looks promising.

In the absence of any other organised ideas, this one looks the best. 

Whistles on another pre-determined minute towards the end of the game to call time on Venky’s? 

I hope everyone is not fooled by the relentless fake positivity coming out of the clubs social media & website, in the absence of any real communication about what’s gone on. Are the majority of our fan base really that stupid and gullible to fall for a League One Manager & kick and rush football to get easy points? Even the players are in on it now, clearly being put up to praising the fans who travelled to Cardiff on social media….whatever the f*ck next?

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 1