BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

Ideas for the next protest?!

The club is dying before our eyes. At what point will the majority of our fan base wake up to what is happening? When we’re in the Bottom 3? When we get relegated to League One either this season or next? When further playing assets are sold in the summer for a knock down price?

Gutsy but ultimately failed performances in the FA Cup or a pragmatic manager (who so far has been unable to achieve anything more than uninspiring draws and defeats in the league) aren’t going to change anything.

Time to WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING & keep the spotlight on our cretinous owners and their stooge Steve Maggott. Parasites that are killing our club from the inside out with their short sighted and non-sensical business decisions.

That couldn’t be more highlighted by loaning out our combative club captain & selling the best young midfielder of a generation ahead of time to keep the club afloat. 

GET THEM OUT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! 

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 3

Time to get the pressure on Bayes mob and the venkygraph. Needs radio lancs and venkygraph trending on X .

Wasting time I know but they need to be in in Delhi on the 12th for the hearing . Could be the most important day of our history.

Will they ? Will they bollox.

5 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Time to get the pressure on Bayes mob and the venkygraph. Needs radio lancs and venkygraph trending on X .

Wasting time I know but they need to be in in Delhi on the 12th for the hearing . Could be the most important day of our history.

Can we send the Pune 9 to report back 🙈

32 minutes ago, martonrover said:

It will ‘kick off’ organically if things go badly on Tuesday.

It will kick off between myself and the bloke behind me if he describes the “Venkys out!”  chant as “brainless” again, as he did v Stoke.

Tuesday maybe not to any great extent as a load of regulars will serve it. Plymouth, definitely. 

The only ‘brainless’ folk are the ones that have undergone a Venky lobotomy post about 2017z

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martonrover said:

It will ‘kick off’ organically if things go badly on Tuesday.

It will kick off between myself and the bloke behind me if he describes the “Venkys out!”  chant as “brainless” again, as he did v Stoke.

It won't kick off on a Tuesday night. I would say if anything the fans will right behind the players and unite together till the end of the game

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

No chance is Jackson or Bayes ever going to India to cover the court case. 

Can you imagine.

Radio Lancs don’t even have the budget to send a co-commentator to away games these days - case in point Brett Ormerod sitting back in the studio with a 10 second delay yesterday.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Can you imagine.

Radio Lancs don’t even have the budget to send a co-commentator to away games these days - case in point Brett Ormerod sitting back in the studio with a 10 second delay yesterday.

exactly. 

It was awful listening yesterday to that. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It won't kick off on a Tuesday night. I would say if anything the fans will right behind the players and unite together till the end of the game

To a point, eg if we are losing but still in the game. If things go badly wrong (hopefully they won’t) it will kick off, no matter how small the crowd.

32 minutes ago, martonrover said:

To a point, eg if we are losing but still in the game. If things go badly wrong (hopefully they won’t) it will kick off, no matter how small the crowd.

I expect a small crowd for this game but this is where Waggott and Rovers lack the commercial nous cos this game should have been 10 pounds and get fans in. £15 for Plymouth game or 2 for £25.. 

I think it is more chance of it going off against Plymouth myself. 

• Like 1

A forward thinking CEO with nous would have offered some incentive at the Newcastle game knowing it was a guaranteed big crowd with many part timers and knowing how important the league games now are.

A 10% discount voucher, a free pie or pint, a free scarf !  Absolutely anything to offer a bit of incentive to get a few more through the door.  They are useless to a man down there and couldn't care less, instead punting a 5 game package that barely 100 people will afford to commit to.

I'm sick to the back teeth of these imcompetent buffoons stealing a living the only thing important now is getting 3 points and trying to get as much help as possible from the stands.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tomphil said:

A forward thinking CEO with nous would have offered some incentive at the Newcastle game knowing it was a guaranteed big crowd with many part timers and knowing how important the league games now are.

A 10% discount voucher, a free pie or pint, a free scarf !  Absolutely anything to offer a bit of incentive to get a few more through the door.  They are useless to a man down there and couldn't care less, instead punting a 5 game package that barely 100 people will afford to commit to.

I'm sick to the back teeth of these imcompetent buffoons stealing a living the only thing important now is getting 3 points and trying to get as much help as possible from the stands.

why not a discount for the next 2 league games being £10 each? 

• Like 1

On 03/03/2024 at 16:48, chaddyrovers said:

why not a discount for the next 2 league games being £10 each? 

How about next match free when if we lose this one?

29 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Might have misunderstood this but 40% increase in championship football rights due to American interest? According to the daily mail.  

Who'd buy Blackburn rovers?

One thing I remember about TV deals going up, was we dropped out of the Premier League the season they were due a good increase. Don't do it again Rovers! 

30 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Might have misunderstood this but 40% increase in championship football rights due to American interest? According to the daily mail.  

Who'd buy Blackburn rovers?

Nobody.

They'd buy West Brom, Birmingham, Forest, Hull, Leeds, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Bolton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Charlton, Ipswich, Sunderland, Sheff Wed, Coventry, Wolves

But not Rovers

Definitely not.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Are they still here?

Is Broughton on gardening leave? Will anyone at the club communicate what is going on? Does Steve Waggott shop at Lidl?

Get these cretins out of our club! Another chance to protest on Sky v Ipswich on Good Friday.

IMG_5666.jpeg

Someone needs to get a grip of this and lead a unified effort, before we’re in the same state as Reading. I’ve personally not stepped foot inside Ewood since JDT left. I suspect others are the same. 

Alarm bells need to be ringing now though. Can we get a meeting organised asap on Zoom, and get a committee in place, to put together some coordinated action? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotchrover said:

Someone needs to get a grip of this and lead a unified effort, before we’re in the same state as Reading. I’ve personally not stepped foot inside Ewood since JDT left. I suspect others are the same. 

Alarm bells need to be ringing now though. Can we get a meeting organised asap on Zoom, and get a committee in place, to put together some coordinated action? 

This is a simple action:- Don't buy season tickets.

• Like 2

It's not simple though - it just lets them off the hook. The Venkys and Waggot Out chants stop and the pressure goes. We plod along, unravelling as a club until they decide to leave.

Right now, to progress it does feel like a group needs to take a lead - either an existing one or through a new one springing up. To do so requires effort and commitment and despite the unrest I don't think there is a willing by anyone to do so. I suspect as the season goes on this will change - relegation and a summer of selling more players will probably tip more people over and it will ramp up.

This isn't having a pop at anyone - hats off to those trying to do things. I wrote something up intended for a poster to be handed out ahead of the Newcastle game but it didn't go anywhere. Maybe it can be adapted to use somewhere down the line.

Something like the march Morecambe fans did ahead of their recent home game would be positive but without a lead organising it won't get off the ground.

• Like 1

Just now, JamieUK said:

It's not simple though - it just lets them off the hook. The Venkys and Waggot Out chants stop and the pressure goes. We plod along, unravelling as a club until they decide to leave.

Right now, to progress it does feel like a group needs to take a lead - either an existing one or through a new one springing up. To do so requires effort and commitment and despite the unrest I don't think there is a willing by anyone to do so. I suspect as the season goes on this will change - relegation and a summer of selling more players will probably tip more people over and it will ramp up.

This isn't having a pop at anyone - hats off to those trying to do things. I wrote something up intended for a poster to be handed out ahead of the Newcastle game but it didn't go anywhere. Maybe it can be adapted to use somewhere down the line.

Something like the march Morecambe fans did ahead of their recent home game would be positive but without a lead organising it won't get off the ground.

I couldn’t agree more. I only see two ways out:

1) The Indian government somehow make it impossible for Venkys to own the club - probably risking administration.

2) The fan base unites and makes it completely impossible for anyone from Venkys to be here. The only way this works is if someone is willing to put their career, home life and health at risk by fronting it all.

Sadly the second option risks unrest, which the majority of the fan base will not get behind. So we’ll continue plodding along on a negative trajectory until we’re a shell of a football club. 

2 hours ago, J*B said:

I couldn’t agree more. I only see two ways out:

1) The Indian government somehow make it impossible for Venkys to own the club - probably risking administration.

2) The fan base unites and makes it completely impossible for anyone from Venkys to be here. The only way this works is if someone is willing to put their career, home life and health at risk by fronting it all.

Sadly the second option risks unrest, which the majority of the fan base will not get behind. So we’ll continue plodding along on a negative trajectory until we’re a shell of a football club. 

Until?

• Like 1