BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

11 minutes ago, Roverthechimp said:

But current one is ok? 🤔

JDT was protecting his own reputation and future employment by shining a light on the incompetence of his employer. Almost saying “this isn’t my fault”

Now he has left, as much as I’d love him to continue, it’s not in his interests to be seen as vindictive against the club.  Ultimately he only did it for his own needs, but it just happened to align with the interest of the fans. And was quite funny.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Ultimately he only did it for his own needs, but it just happened to align with the interest of the fans. And was quite funny.

Of course only some fans realised this.

Plenty of others thought he was ‘negative’ and ‘toxic’.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Roverthechimp said:

Interesting that JDT has not mentioned the shitshow since leaving. Not a criticism of him but ironic that as an employee/contracted party he could speak more freely than as an ex employee/contracted partner.

Sums up the wacky world of football 

Probably part of the terms of his release contract 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Has JDT slagged off the swedish FA ?

Not yet 🤣😉 (I meant that he did it here but not a word afterwards. As others have said - smart - but it would be fun with a little q&a on his time at the club 🥳)

1 hour ago, Roverthechimp said:

Not yet 🤣😉 (I meant that he did it here but not a word afterwards. As others have said - smart - but it would be fun with a little q&a on his time at the club 🥳)

In the future JDT will be looking for a club job. It would not look good to potential employers, for him to have slagged off previous employers.

13 hours ago, Roverthechimp said:

Interesting that JDT has not mentioned the shitshow since leaving. Not a criticism of him but ironic that as an employee/contracted party he could speak more freely than as an ex employee/contracted partner.

Sums up the wacky world of football 

He would have signed an NDA

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

No excuses 

Here are all the excuses 

But we don't do excuses we just get on with it

He is such a tool. Why does he say this stuff in interviews

Screenshot_2024-04-09-07-22-40-27_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

"Roll out sleeves up and get on with it"

Can't wait for them to actually do that.

One win in 12 games is it? Surely even these dense twats can figure out that it's better to just shut the fuck up until we actually have some decent form?

I suppose when there is absolutely no expectation of anything from anyone in a position of power what do you expect.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

"Roll out sleeves up and get on with it"

Can't wait for them to actually do that.

One win in 12 games is it? Surely even these dense twats can figure out that it's better to just shut the fuck up until we actually have some decent form?

I suppose when there is absolutely no expectation of anything from anyone in a position of power what do you expect.

Haha too true.

I'm going back to not reading his comments again. LT sucked me in with the no excuse culture heading

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Probably part of the terms of his release contract 

He bought out of his contract - so I seriously doubt he signed an NDA.

It just doesn't benefit him to talk about Blackburn Rovers and our management in his current role. 

On 09/04/2024 at 07:40, Exiled_Rover said:

He bought out of his contract - so I seriously doubt he signed an NDA.

It just doesn't benefit him to talk about Blackburn Rovers and our management in his current role. 

They still would be terms and conditions contract to him leaving even if he did buy himself out of contract

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

They still would be terms and conditions contract to him leaving even if he did buy himself out of contract

Your thoughts on the manager? Will we get relegate? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Your thoughts on the manager? Will we get relegate? 

If we don’t it isn’t because he is any good. I considered him to be a fraud, but after come impressive away win, thought perhaps he deserves a bit of slack. He is out of his depth and will not make a success of this gig. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lraC said:

If we don’t it isn’t because he is any good. I considered him to be a fraud, but after come impressive away win, thought perhaps he deserves a bit of slack. He is out of his depth and will not make a success of this gig. 

We need to check he hasn’t got a relegation bonus. 

• Like 1

If the owners had any real interest in the club they would be considering sacking him tonight. It’s been an abysmal return of points and that’s a performance that showed no effort or affection for the club.

It’s a result you can’t just gloss over, ears should be ringing in the dressing room and a new captain in place for Saturday.