BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

He's just treading the uber positive nice bloke line again we've seen so many times before and trying to keep everybody onside. 

If you can't call a spade a spade and take the players to task over that shower of excrement last night then you won't be going very far.

Another modern player turned coach who is afraid to get tough.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s OK slagging the manager off but I doubt very much that he’s telling Hyam - “ The next time you’re chasing a long ball out of defence with a striker breathing down your neck don’t put it row Z, try and get the ball under control and beat the guy “ is he ?

Ditto Brittain -  “ Don’t volley the ball back up the pitch, miss your kick completely so their guy has a run in on goal “.

Making the correct decisions, at speed, under pressure is what separates the good players from the also rans. It’s hard to coach. 

In rugby league, were you have more opportunity to sub players,  anybody making mistakes like that would be subbed off right away. You don’t get the chance to make any more mistakes or play like you’ve just walked from Blackburn to Bristol like some of ours did last.

You could rid any manager of any blame with that logic though. Kean and Coyle werent playing either.

0.83 points per game and still in the job.

Classic example of getting what you pay for. Peanuts gets discarded shells.

And many swallow the daily bullshit and single cells convert it to their truth.

Which leads to getting what you deserve.

15 hours ago, arbitro said:

Steven Schumacher at Stoke could be another after having managed Plymouth for half a season. Do you mean Bassett at Sheffield United Andy?

Yeah I got my Sheff clubs mixed up Tony, which is odd because I usually thinks it’s Wednesday on a Tuesday 😉

• Like 2

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

You could rid any manager of any blame with that logic though. Kean and Coyle werent playing either.

To be fair Coyle was probably a better player than half of his squad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I still cringe at that story from Danny Graham(?) where he would just join in regularly with the boys, shouting his own name... "Coyyyyyllllllleeeeeee".

Ah, the Ben Marshall 'Undr The Cosh' interview - only listened to it this week!

The level of unprofessionalism during Coyle's era; it's absolutely no shock we went down under him.

I also finally listened to King Rat Bradley Orr's one this week also.
What a fucking cock end.
'If only the fans knew what was going on behind the scenes...'

We knew more than you did, you big-nosed Scouse prick.
Completely whitewashed all of the Kean stuff and made him out to look like some kind of innocent party 🤮

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Andy said:

The level of unprofessionalism during Coyle's era; it's absolutely no shock we went down under him.

What a fucking cock end.

Completely whitewashed all of the Kean stuff and made him out to look like some kind of innocent party 🤮

I know the club Doctor who worked at Bolton when Coyle was there.

He told me some very interesting stories about his that confirmed what a complete pillock he was, which made me even more rattled when we appointed him and called him the stand out candidate.

I hope our current manager improves a bit over the next 4 games, as he is beginning to make me, every bit as concerned, especially with his description of some of the players and performances.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I still cringe at that story from Danny Graham(?) where he would just join in regularly with the boys, shouting his own name... "Coyyyyyllllllleeeeeee".

And, according to Ben Marshall, constantly offering the players an Iron Bru from his mini fridge in his office.

"Oh, Hi Ben. Iron Bru?"

"I'm good thanks"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy said:

What a fucking cock end.

I committed that sin and the only positive i took from it was he knows how much we detest him.

Happy to point the finger elsewhere but left out a lot of details as to why all that was happening, ie Kean and Anderson who were actively looking to move players out with pay offs after they'd given them a year extension.

All about percentages and Orr clearly speaks from that inner sanctum and he himself got rich from the clubs demise.

Absolute ####

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I went to a sportsman’s dinner a while ago were Dean Saunders was the guest speaker. He told tales of Ron Atkinson doing similar things when he was at Villa.

That was that era though and guys like Coyle are firmly stuck in it.

17 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

In the same paragraph at today's presser. He's said there's no excuses here, only after pointing out that there's tired bodies and the boys got back at 3am from Bristol.

What's being insinuated here then?

I got told a long while ago by the Chief Exec at my local Rugby League club - “  never make excuses for the players, as they’ll take them.”

1 hour ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

In the same paragraph at today's presser. He's said there's no excuses here, only after pointing out that there's tired bodies and the boys got back at 3am from Bristol.

Well they didn't tire themselves out, on the pitch.

• Like 3

On 10/04/2024 at 22:17, Dan said:

Your thoughts on the manager? Will we get relegate? 

my thoughts are the same as they were pre Bristol City game. 

No

On 11/04/2024 at 07:28, ABBEY said:

@chaddyrovers where does the chadometre stand on this mon.

1 win 12 and says weve been fantastic.

The same place as it did before the Bristol City game and I don't change my mind based on one single game or make knee jerked reaction after one loss which granted was bad 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

my thoughts are the same as they were pre Bristol City game. 

No

The same place as it did before the Bristol City game and I don't change my mind based on one single game or make knee jerked reaction after one loss which granted was bad 

This is barely knee jerk. We’ve hit relegation form and we could seriously end up just staying out of the relegation places on goal difference by this time tomorrow(though if we play like Wednesday night, we could easily see a cricket score). 

1 win in 12 isn’t good enough. It’s okay grinding out draws when you’ve got a good buffer, but the other teams around are winning games. 

I admire your positivity, but it’s completely blind. If you were a stoner hippy, I could understand it or maybe a Buddhist or something. You’ve either discovered a completely chilled out zen state of mind or are a complete ostrich 😉☺️

I imagine you’ve not got a grey hair! 😂

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

You realise he’ll bring up the Stoke game now.

That was Damo and The Cone Man. 

I’d have them in charge tomorrow by the way. They at least seem a bit more switched on. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

He’s just going through the motions. 

At least when shit was hitting the fan with Mowbray, like against Derby, we had some personalities to take matters in their own hands. 

I thought Eustace was a midfield hard-man player? He seems like a wet lettuce to me. 

I’m not a fan of Roy Keane, but I would have loved to have him as a manager on Wednesday night. They were shit, just say it how it is. It was unacceptable and they didn’t earn their wages.