BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

People talking about getting rid of Eustace now? really? 

38 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

eustace does`nt do 2nd halfs judging by today,**** knows what he said to them because the 2nd half was a crash crash,sheff wed wanted it far more then we did,all three goals were shocking though,lack of shape,discipline and defensive know how,not sure about that back three either,it did`nt work against plymouth who exposed time and time again

you must have forget the wins at Sunderland and Leeds quickly. Funny what a defeat does to the brain

This guy has shown nothing to deserve keeping his job once the seasons over.
Regardless of if we stay up the results have been abysmal and the lack of accountability from him and the team stinks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

you must have forget the wins at Sunderland and Leeds quickly. Funny what a defeat does to the brain

you must be a complete blue skies thinker if you keep harping on about eustace,2 wins in 15 and he`s installed a complete weak mentality into us

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

You must have forgotten the defeats at Birmingham, Bristol City, Swansea, the limp home games against Millwall and Plymouth, the hiding we took today....the total lack of any ambution beyond a 0-0 against most sides, amazing what 2 surprise away wins against the form book does to the brain eh?? 

sadly not but I don't overreact to a lost like most people are today again. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you must be a complete blue skies thinker if you keep harping on about eustace,2 wins in 15 and he`s installed a complete weak mentality into us

no I support Rovers through the good and bad wins. People as always on here Overreact to losses every single on here and then we win, you barely see them commenting on the game

Edited by chaddyrovers

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

no I support Rovers through the good and bad wins. People as always on here Overreact to losses every single on here and then we win, you barely see them commenting on the game

i don`t see many overeactions to todays ****show,only annoyance that eustace is a yes man and has turned rovers into  a soft bunch of lads

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t see many overeactions to todays ****show,only annoyance that eustace is a yes man and has turned rovers into  a soft bunch of lads

who says Eustace is a yes man? what is that base on? you seeing what happens at brockhall every day? or just BS? 

We lost today down to 3 mistakes simple as. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

who says Eustace is a yes man? what is that base on? you seeing what happens at brockhall every day? or just BS? 

you can tell with his press conferences and the performance of his side,the kind of bloke who would be positive if we had to go to leicester needing to win by 7 goals and you mention mistakes,how many individual errors have you seen since he took charge???it must be in double figures

17 minutes ago, roverblue said:

This guy has shown nothing to deserve keeping his job once the seasons over.
Regardless of if we stay up the results have been abysmal and the lack of accountability from him and the team stinks.

He has the security of a two and a half year contract. I don't believe we could afford to get rid of him after the lunacy of that deal. Irrespective of what happens between now and May 4th I really think Eustace will be here next season.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's a forum.

For what it's worth I have given Eustace and the players credit where its due. After those 2 wins.

I'm not calling for his head , but I'm struggling to see anything to inspire confidence going forward, he hasn't even had a window, but with our owners that's worth nothing anyway. He's been very underwhelming so far, once you look past the draws he set out for early on.

We all support Rovers through thick and thin, or we wouldn't be on here, so don't patronise. I an concerned we have just had 3 put past us in a must not lose game, with individual errors again, just like Bristol City.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who is responsible for results? The most important thing is results and so far under Eustace they haven't been good enough. It really doesn't matter what happens at Brockhall or what Eustace says. Judging him solely on results he has failed.

• Like 1

We know he's working with a useless, spineless squad, but what's worrying is the endless positive rubbish he comes out with after performances like that.

He's been in football long enough to know it is going to annoy the fans.

He obviously doesn't care what the fans think of him.

We have been here before (Kean, Coyle), and it is worrying. He's a yes man to Waggott end of. 

He's been put in as a shield to Waggott and will Inevitably start taking flack if/when things don't improve. One more layer between waggot/GB and the fans' anger.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

This wasn't just any old loss was it.... Stuffed at home by a team in the bottom 3 all season in what should have been a must win game - tactics/formation wrong no intensity or desire - no it wasn't just any old loss it was a dire disgraceful loss by one of the worst squads I've seen in 50 yrs of watching... 

• Like 3

Every defeat and pretty much every goal conceded could be put down to a mistake in isolation. Thats not looking at the bigger picture and obviously just echoing what the manager has said post match.

Eustace reminds me of Appleton. Really negative, defensive football, I totally get that we needed to tighten up but even then the Leeds win is straddled by shipping 5 and 3. Its fine if you win games but we dont.

To have still not won at home having had some very winnable game is symptomatic of his approach. Nobody could possibly say what his game plan is from an attacking sense, bar being reliant on Szmodics taking one of his one or two chances every week and clinging on. How often do our centre backs (Wharton is bad for this) just chuck it aimlessly in the channel giving one of our forwards an impossible task of chasing the ball near the corner flag where the best you can get is a throw in deep in their half? 

I cant see him being the man to take us forward, even acknowledging the state of the club under these owners. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

you can tell with his press conferences and the performance of his side,the kind of bloke who would be positive if we had to go to leicester needing to win by 7 goals and you mention mistakes,how many individual errors have you seen since he took charge???it must be in double figures

so nothing then, ok thanks

1 hour ago, grinder said:

Totally agree about the back 3 the  players aren't suited to it neither are the wing backs who don't havete pace or mobility for the role 

It was ok at Leeds when we knew we be under a siege but today at home in a game we needed a result from ? Not really.

• Like 1

If we go down then Eustace gets summoned to India, comes back with a budget and enhanced power, probably an improved/extended deal. Broughton gets sacked and Eustace heads up recruitment.

If we stay up Eustace and Broughton stay and we continue on the trajectory of the last 2-3 years, sales, cuts, shite.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

so nothing then, ok thanks

That's really unfair and dismissive. 

You may look at a wider picture, you can debate and argue why said evidence doesn't matter so much or other stuff outweighs it, but you can't really say nothing when you ask for evidence and are given some. Especially when said evidence is clearly there- ie the errors are happening. What's the point in being on a MB if you completely disregard what others say?

Fwiw I'd say the individual errors is a big sign of a poor manager as they seem to be cut out or limited under better managers   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

What do you think of him smirking and smiling the presser with no tosses given over the result

• Like 2

At a proper club if a player has repeat poor performances they’re out. At Rovers we can’t do that because we haven’t got the players to bring in to replace the weak links.

Drop Pears - Who for ? Drop Brittain and Pickering to bring in whom ? Drop Gally to bring in Telly ? 

The bottom line is our squad is poor as piss.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Two wins amongst a slee of abject losses and tepid draws do fade from the memory rather quickly, yes.

Sack him 

• Like 1