BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Eustace - our head coach

That defeat was entirely on Eustace.

Rovers completely set up wrongly.

Bristol City could have been just a very bad day.

To have two such abject performances in three games means he is clueless.

No benefit of the doubt now.

Just doubt.

8 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

David Moyes on MotD apologised to West Ham fans after their 5-2 defeat at Crystal Palace

Has Eustace apologised for the debacle today? 

He don't need to its a togetherness and he's shored up our defence..cmon Jim keep up

• Like 2

5 hours ago, philipl said:

That defeat was entirely on Eustace.

Rovers completely set up wrongly.

Bristol City could have been just a very bad day.

To have two such abject performances in three games means he is clueless.

No benefit of the doubt now.

Just doubt.

how did he set up wrong Philip? 

nothing to do with 2 mistakes from our number 1 after Pears very good performance at Leeds? 

Also another point to say we had 60% of possession yesterday and lose. In the 4 other games under Eustace when we had more than 50% of possession we have lost 2 and draw 2. 

Bristol City away and Ipswich at home were the 2 we lost

Millwall at home and Cardiff away were the draws 

Looking forward to the summer and next season, we need to decide what type of team we want to be and what tactics/formation we will used and focus making signings that fit into those. 

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

nothing to do with 2 mistakes from our number 1 after Pears very good performance at Leeds? 

Five at the back at home to a team that hadn't been out of the bottom three all season.

Fuck off useless. He hasn't even tried to win a single game. Absolutely dog shit. A total fraud of a head coach.

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Erm totally negative set up at home against a bottom 3 team  .

2 goals down and left a striker on the bench and played tippy  tappy  , settling to keep it for some strange reason at 2 down instead of going for it .

Insisting on keeping gally on the wing . 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Also another point to say we had 60% of possession yesterday and lose. In the 4 other games under Eustace when we had more than 50% of possession we have lost 2 and draw 2. 

So you are saying in the 5 games we have dominated the ball, we have gained only 2 points and have a -8 goal difference.

More damning stats against the manager 'head coach '.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Erm totally negative set up at home against a bottom 3 team  .

2 goals down and left a striker on the bench and played tippy  tappy  , settling to keep it for some strange reason at 2 down instead of going for it .

Insisting on keeping gally on the wing . 

Playing a back 3 at home isn't negative is it

Gallagher doesn't play on the wing but part of front 3 and they interchange positions. 

6 minutes ago, Hasta said:

So you are saying in the 5 games we have dominated the ball, we have gained only 2 points and have a -8 goal difference.

More damning stats against the manager.

It been problem all season tbh. Here are some examples for you

Under JDT we had over 50% possession in games and lost like QPR at home, WBA away, Hull away, Huddersfield away, Watford at home, Sheffield away, PNE at home

draw like Huddersfield at home, Rotherham at home, 

won at Stoke away with less 50%, Norwich away.

won at home to Bristol City, Birmingham at home with more than 50%

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

It been problem all season tbh. Here are some examples for you

Under JDT we had over 50% possession in games and lost like QPR at home, WBA away, Hull away, Huddersfield away, Watford at home, Sheffield away, PNE at home

draw like Huddersfield at home, Rotherham at home, 

won at Stoke away with less 50%, Norwich away.

won at home to Bristol City, Birmingham at home with more than 50%

Difference being JDT had spells where he won a few. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Difference being JDT had spells where he won a few. 

and plenty we lost aswell with him here. 

We seem to be better team when we have less possession. 

As my original point was we have decide what type of team we want to be next season and whether we become more of counter attacking team or possession based team or wing based team 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Playing a back 3 at home isn't negative is it

Gallagher doesn't play on the wing but part of front 3 and they interchange positions. 

It felt negative given we had 1, maybe 2 shots on target. 5 at the back is much more suited to when we expect to surrender possession, but yesterday played perfectly into their hands. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

David Moyes on MotD apologised to West Ham fans after their 5-2 defeat at Crystal Palace

Has Eustace apologised for the debacle today? 

He looked proud as punch in his interview.

I know it's just an interview, but it really concerns me about how he interacts with players - it can't be all back pats and smiles, there needs to be some harsh truths.

My biggest concern though is he (and many players) don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation they find themselves in. Very little acknowledgement we could go down. Positivity is one thing but there seems to be no urgency and it'll probably only dawn on them when we are sat in 22nd with 5 minutes left at Leicester.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looking forward to the summer and next season, we need to decide what type of team we want to be and what tactics/formation we will used and focus making signings that fit into those. 

Your point being?

• Like 2

First half we were far from good but reasonably comfortable and after the lively start the whole thing had an air of both teams being happy not to lose.

Second half they were the ones who came out to win it - kicking into a bank of 7k fans who then got up for it - whilst we strolled out looking like the instruction was 'as you were'.

He doesn't seem the most inspiring guy but we have a long recent history of being the most consistent in the league at not being able to turn games around anyway.  He is also yet another with no plan B whatsoever and subs for subs sake rather than spotting something to unlock the opposition.

Staying in a job as a head coach or manager is hard but feck me i wish i worked in football as getting coaching badges and getting a well paid gig is a piece of cake obviously.

Useless set of c***s all round at Ewood. 

Woeful keepers, spineless rest of team, a negative, tactically poor and uninspiring manager John Eusless, cash hungry CEO who’ll happily sell 7k tickets to an away team making it like a home game for them, owners who don’t give a f**k & apathetic fans who just sit there and let it happen 👏 

Blackburn Rovers FC. Dying since 2011 🥀

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

He looked proud as punch in his interview.

I know it's just an interview, but it really concerns me about how he interacts with players - it can't be all back pats and smiles, there needs to be some harsh truths.

My biggest concern though is he (and many players) don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation they find themselves in. Very little acknowledgement we could go down. Positivity is one thing but there seems to be no urgency and it'll probably only dawn on them when we are sat in 22nd with 5 minutes left at Leicester.

a few times yesterday when we ballsed something up he clapped  like we  had done something to be proud of when a roasting should of be handed out. (yes before chaddy starts i know its to keep heads up, but home truths need to slapped on there precious modern whipped generation of soft asres)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and plenty we lost aswell with him here. 

We seem to be better team when we have less possession. 

As my original point was we have decide what type of team we want to be next season and whether we become more of counter attacking team or possession based team or wing based team 

NEXT SEASON?????? NEXT SEASON??? WORDS FAIL ME WHAT ABOUT ERM THIS SEASON... WHY DO YOU GET OFF ON WINDING FANS UP AFTER ONE THE WORST SHOWINGS OF OUR HISTORY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

NEXT SEASON?????? NEXT SEASON??? WORDS FAIL ME WHAT ABOUT ERM THIS SEASON... WHY DO YOU GET OFF ON WINDING FANS UP AFTER ONE THE WORST SHOWINGS OF OUR HISTORY

Yep, no idea why next season is being discussed when we don't even know what league we're in yet! You'd expect our tactical approach to be different if we are playing Sheffield United compared to bloody Shrewsbury for starters. I know half the players are on the beach already but I don't even want to think about next year, we have 2 games to save our skin. I can't wait for this season to be over.

I know how this will be received but I feel like someone needs to defend Eustace to an extent.

The tactics yesterday were straightforward - don't lose. He wants to stay up and that's it, there's no extra points for style, just stay in the division. Those tactics didn't work yesterday but I completely understand why he lined up that way and to be fair - not many would have suggested pre-game that the same team would give such a different performance to last week. Its tempting to suggest he should have changed things but if we're honest this squad doesn't have the depth or quality to allow that. There are no game changers on the bench. He's trying to enhance what he sees as our strengths to scrape enough points to stay in the division, nothing more or less.

His interview post game looks awful with his grin but he's trying to keep some positivity around a team that are no doubt hating this season. If he adds to the negativity they don't have a hope in hell in the next 2 games. He is their leader and he needs to show them he believes they can beat Coventry. He doesn't do that by throwing Pears under the bus live on sky sports. He talks so much about togetherness which winds some up but actually thats the only way a club like Rovers can compete when the lifeblood is being sucked away. He cannot allow frustration and negativity to be the prevailing feeling amongst the players.

If he can get us over the line this season I genuinely believe we will see a different approach next.

Edited by ElTwis
  • Downvote 3