BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So why was he on the touchline second half? Why was given players orders from the touchline? 

I know you believe everything the club says so here is a snippet from the announcement regarding Eustace's appointment about the Stoke game.

image.thumb.png.946731b4d5a32e0929b50083b2ff4a14.png

• Like 1

if we go down,the side as it stands  would get bullied off the park every week in league one and highly likely szmodics,tronstadt,gallagher,dolan,pears,hyam and carter will not be here,thats a bloody big rebuilding job,especially with broughton and kimberley in charge of recruitment,we could go tumbling down the league to where we`ve never been in our entire existance,the bottom division😥

48 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I mean the Rovers own official site says on all new articles and reports around the Stoke and Birmingham games that he officially took charge for the Birmingham game. It states that Lowe and Johnson’s took charge for the Stoke game but does acknowledge Eustace turned up on the touchline after 60 minutes with rovers leading 3-1.

Are people really that desperate to paint a rosey picture they are trying to give him that.

Its 6 points in 6 games since JDT left. 

48 minutes ago, Hasta said:

The statistics on all footy stats sites have him as managing 5 league games and yet to win, and whether his era comes to an end in 4 months or 4 years the Stoke game will always be excluded from his stats.

oh well 

42 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

I know you believe everything the club says so here is a snippet from the announcement regarding Eustace's appointment about the Stoke game.

image.thumb.png.946731b4d5a32e0929b50083b2ff4a14.png

Yet Eustace was on the touchline in the second half shouting instructions and orders to the players and making subs during the game. That is fact cos I witness it live inside Ewood Park. Do you not see that? 

Amusing as it is to read a toddler shouting "why won't anyone accept what I say?" the question - topic not toddler- is a sobering one. 

IF we get relegated after the cushion we've had with the amount of games to go I wouldn't want him. It'd be poor management even if he was dealt a crap hand. He'd have had to have got a terrible points return and manage to be one of the very few managers ever to not have any honeymoon period/New manager bounce. 

He will stay on though as our club is a shambles. 

Would he want to stay here if we go down.

i don’t blame him at all in this, yes it’s nervy times but the blame was January window.

leaving a midfield of Moran and Buckley is negligence imo , could all have been avoidable 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its 6 points in 6 games since JDT left

Still shite though

Also the new Rovers Armed Forces Veterans Team could’ve probably beat Stoke that day.

Eustace has a lot to prove, very uninspiring so far in the Championship. However, solid performances & at least 4 points from Millwall & Plymouth games will change that completely.

Adding the Stoke win to Eustace's record is a nice bit of window dressing considering although he may have had an input, it was explicitly stated that he wasnt in charge for that game.

The thing in our favour in regards to relegation is the number of teams below us. Whoever does go down would have to be the worst of 7 or 8 teams, its not like there is 2 or 3 trying to avoid 1 place.

We havent had a new manager bounce in results but I think performance wise its showed signs of improvement over the JDT disaster. It certainly isnt Eustace fault we are knocking on relegations door.

Saying that he has to win these next two home games to demonstrate there is some hope left to get us out the mess we find ourselves in. If he fails this test then I think we are nailed on to go down given our extended form (2 wins in 17?).

In terms of next season if we are down I would just get rid and try for someone experienced in who can get the team back up. It will need some selling to a prospective manager though when all we are left with is a tiny squad of under 21s and no money to invest. Complete shambles of a club at the moment.

40 minutes ago, roverblue said:

We havent had a new manager bounce in results but I think performance wise its showed signs of improvement over the JDT disaster. It certainly isnt Eustace fault we are knocking on relegations door.

Saying that he has to win these next two home games to demonstrate there is some hope left to get us out the mess we find ourselves in. If he fails this test then I think we are nailed on to go down given our extended form (2 wins in 17?).

In terms of next season if we are down I would just get rid and try for someone experienced in who can get the team back up. It will need some selling to a prospective manager though when all we are left with is a tiny squad of under 21s and no money to invest. Complete shambles of a club at the moment.

The Newcastle game aside I haven't seen an improvement. There have been periods in matches were we have been decent under Eustace but overall the performances have been no better than Tomassons in my view.

• Like 4

I think both JDT and JE seem to have been victims of the dreaded injury jinx. Yes, we know all teams get injuries but ours seem to have had quite an impact.

The midfield against Stoke had JRC, Tronstadt and Hedges. All missing at Swansea.

JDT also had to cope with injuries to several key players, Carter amongst them. 

If we can get to the international break without any disasters then we could be in a better position albeit with a tough run in

Edited by Uddersfelt Blue

1 hour ago, roverblue said:

Basically we were 6/7 points clear when he took over, he's had as kind a run of winnable fixtures one could hope for, and yet we are now 1 point from safety. He needs to up his game and squeeze the max out of this feeble bunch pdq. I hope for all our sakes, and his, that he can do this.

Edited by BlueBro
  • Like 8

23 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its 6 points in 6 games since JDT left. 

oh well 

Yet Eustace was on the touchline in the second half shouting instructions and orders to the players and making subs during the game. That is fact cos I witness it live inside Ewood Park. Do you not see that? 

Eustace himself hasn't even claimed the stoke game as his,  because it wasn't and he knows it wasn't. But let's go with it for a moment. He came down in the second half when we were 3-1 up. That's how it finished. So the most you can give him in your world of delusion is a 0-0 and 1point.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2024 at 01:32, Ewood Ace said:

He wasn't manager for the Stoke game

Correct, as confirmed by Elliott Jackson in the LT

It is amusing though to see some still clinging on to those 3 points from the Stoke game to boost the stats of what is a very small sample of games. 

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1