BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

5 minutes ago, RutlandRover said:

Great that's the Sunderland goal difference down the toilet. Fucking hell. This one's on Eustace as much as Hyam - why on earth didn't he haul him off at half time?!

I tend to agree... First half we did okay I thought except two horrendous individual errors which is hard to blame the manager for.

But the half time changes were extremely stupid - both in terms of bringing our best defender off and leaving the one having a horror show on, and the change of shape to a back three which totally evaporated our ability to create chances.

• Like 2

What a shocker of a performance after the first goal. 3 goals at fault for Hyam which surprised me given his current form. 

We looked the better team up to the first goal. 

Don't understand why he brought McFadzean on instead of Carter. 

Second half we haven't look like scoring. Not good. I wouldn't have switch to back 5 either at half time. 

VERY BAD NIGHT AT THE OFFICE FOR ROVERS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

I tend to agree... First half we did okay I thought except two horrendous individual errors which is hard to blame the manager for.

But the half time changes were extremely stupid - both in terms of bringing our best defender off and leaving the one having a horror show on, and the change of shape to a back three which totally evaporated our ability to create chances.

eustace has made himself look a right tool in every footballing way,lack of tactical knowledge,lack of man management and lack of managerial courage

• Like 2

Buckley. The great slight hope has morphed back into someone's washing blowing onto the pitch.

How many false dawns with this lad before we call him out for what he is? A nothing player.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Given the magnitude of this game for us and the fact Bristol have nothing to play for, this has to rank as one of the worst results and performances in the past decade.

Same sentiments to mine earlier, in 50 years I don’t think I have seen such a pathetic capitulation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

eustace has made himself look a right tool in every footballing way,lack of tactical knowledge,lack of man management and lack of managerial courage

thats nothing new, been that way since he first rocked up here

Edited by Spankus Munky

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Buckley. The great slight hope has morphed back into someone's washing blowing onto the pitch.

How many false dawns with this lad before we call him out for what he is? A nothing player.

Hope he isn’t renewed again, doesn’t deserve a wage.

edit: nevermind, I’ve just read I have to watch him until 2027

Edited by Bethnal

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

What is he now, 26? Plays like a 19 year old on the cusp of the men's game 

And there’s the 5th to complete the humiliation.

Assuming we lose to Leeds the Sheffield Wednesday game is taking on monumental proportions

Based on tonight’s showing we’ll lose that too

Just now, Spankus Munky said:

thats nothing new, been that way since he fist rocked up here

i thought he was settling in and making his own mark on the team,tonight has vanquished all that,he`s weak as a manager and the players will sense that,unless there is some wholesale changes for saturday all respect for him will be gone

• Like 1