BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I don't agree with posting abuse online, although I have on occasion told Abbey to 'go away' 🤣

But didn't his wife wage war on Rovers fans, who abused Murphys abject performances online, by posting pictures of her Christian Louboutin shoes! Explaining that her shoe collection would buy a house in Blackburn.

Pairs of ****s and I don't mean the shoes.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

I don't agree with posting abuse online, although I have on occasion told Abbey to 'go away' 🤣

But didn't his wife wage war on Rovers fans, who abused Murphys abject performances online, by posting pictures of her Christian Louboutin shoes! Explaining that her shoe collection would buy a house in Blackburn.

Pairs of ****s and I don't mean the shoes.

In the words of Ena Sharples....."Common!"

2 hours ago, KentExile said:

Fair comment, I have edited my original post

You should have kept it. There are some harsh replies on this. I'd wager that people's responses would be different if the name was changed to Tugay. 

I played against him when he was young, even then he was being tipped as a future England player. Going from 20 years of constant ego boosting to nothing caused a massive drop in his mental state. He, like many, turned to synthetic means to try to rekindle that high.

It is hard to feel sympathy for millionaire footballer, and especially one who was utterly abject for BRFC. He stole a living whilst at BRFC, and I also remember his wife crassly attempting to defend him. For this have a go all day.

Yet, to me, this should be separated from him getting hooked on coke. People either abusing, or being addicted to drugs, need help not scorn.

• Like 5

Celeb footballer earning 35k pwk even though his legs had gone got paid off and had to retire so decided to spend his wedge on coke.

Now wants sympathy.

Well worn story we've seen and heard so many times before.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Also, I bet his missus was cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle before she bagged herself a rich footballer.

This is probably the best sentence I have ever read on here. I am stealing that phrase!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, speeeeeeedie said:

You should have kept it. There are some harsh replies on this. I'd wager that people's responses would be different if the name was changed to Tugay. 

I played against him when he was young, even then he was being tipped as a future England player. Going from 20 years of constant ego boosting to nothing caused a massive drop in his mental state. He, like many, turned to synthetic means to try to rekindle that high.

It is hard to feel sympathy for millionaire footballer, and especially one who was utterly abject for BRFC. He stole a living whilst at BRFC, and I also remember his wife crassly attempting to defend him. For this have a go all day.

Yet, to me, this should be separated from him getting hooked on coke. People either abusing, or being addicted to drugs, need help not scorn.

Difference,  ones a rovers God the other a venky money stealing poisonous parasite 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Believe me, I hated him while he was here, absolutely stole a wage.

But in some ways, I’ve gained a bit of respect for him for admitting he’s had a problem, (You can bet he won’t be the only one!) it definitely humanised him a lot more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

This may be controversial but judging from his description, he wasn't an addict, he just liked coke. He doesn't seem to know the difference between something that is habitual and something that is actually an addiction, and believe me there is a whole world of difference.

The man is an utter prick and he was a fraud of a footballer when he wore our famous shirt. Also, I bet his missus was cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle before she bagged herself a rich footballer.

That’s hilarious 😂😂

• Like 1