BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 04/05/2024 - Will We Stay Or Will We Go?

Posted (edited)

For what it’s worth. Updated odds are 8/1 currently for relegation 

Leicester 1.83 to win, Plymouth 1.83 to win, Birmingham 2.6 to win and Wednesday 1.04 not to lose

1.83 x 1.83 x 2.6 x 1.03 = 8/1

ie gone from a 4% chance pre match to 11% chance right now. 

Edited by superniko

4 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

West Brom winning so Norwich need a goal to not finish 6th

Doubt they’re arsed. Leeds or Southampton, not much difference 

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

For what it’s worth. Updated odds are 8/1 currently for relegation 

Leicester 1.83 to win, Plymouth 1.83 to win, Birmingham 2.6 to win and Wednesday 1.04 not to lose

1.83 x 1.83 x 2.6 x 1.03 = 8/1

ie gone from a 4% chance pre match to 11% chance right now. 

Seems low. 

• Backroom
Just now, Penwortham Blue said:

I think it is a racing certainty that B’ham win it but we only need Norwich to get a point. Hanley and especially Duffy, owe us something !

Duffy will probably score an OG to give Big Club the three points. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hyam will be the first one to leave. Today of all days we needed strong players playing. What does he do?

Cry’s off.

Says it all. Get rid of him and all the other shite out.

Next year will be a case of  surviving again, with no money, but in League One.

Oh happy days!!!

Edited by Moptop1
  • Like 2

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

I think it is a racing certainty that B’ham win it but we only need Norwich to get a point. Hanley and especially Duffy, owe us something !

Putting our faith in Duffy.

Hello, bottom of the barrel. 

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Hate that the Birmingham game is 5 minutes behind. Seems like it's setting us up for torture at the end. 

Yep this all seems so obvious at the moment 

Am I right in thinking that the last club to be relegated on 50+ points was us? How is it that our most embarrassing seasons coincide with such a high safety bar! 

I feel sick. Why do we do it to ourselves? This isn’t enjoyable. It hasn’t been all year. JDT just a blip of happy football and now back to run our balls on a cheese grater. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, wilsdenrover said:

Is it too late to become an Ipswich fan?

I'm surrounded by jubilant Town fans today. Happy for them of course, but just confirms for me it could easily have been us if JDT was backed last January or this summer. We would have been back in the PL by now with competent owners. Probably a decade ago. But then we likely wouldn't have been relegated in the first place. 

• Like 1

For all the data, stats and probabilities, “feel” really comes into it on days like today.

Brum are at home against not much to play for opposition. Plymouth at home, albeit their opponents have that bit more to play for.

We’re away against the Champions, themselves mainly made up of players that should be in the league above ours.

The feel of this is extremely off. 4% at the start of the day seemed very, very optimistic.

We’ve done well, in the circumstances but we’re relying on Leicester not turning on the style at any point and Birmingham’s capacity crowd (looks it on the telly, anyway) not being too fussed.

I think this is gonna end in tears. Relegation this season is a woeful outcome and while I’ve wanted Waggott out for a while, I will be mounting a full vendetta against him in that eventuality.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Sounds like we’ve decided not to attack this half in the hope that Leicester agree not to make a game of it and see the time out 

• Like 1