BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

Robinson is in Turkey sorting out his move to Bestikas so that is to be expect.

Formica will turn up.

But I think Nzonzi won't turn up.

Olsson won't be back for a couple of weeks after playing in Euro's.

im sure there will be a few suprise exits, cant see givet staying if they go ahead with the big wage drop in his contract, i doubt he could afford to stay if some of the stories about his personal finaces are true and im sure there would be a lot of interest in him.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Rovers will look to keep Givet and renegtiate his contract.

Has anybody seen any players link with Rovers who are defenders???

we are going to need at least 1 centre back maybe 2 if Dann go and 1 eft back or full back who can play either position.

Has Somen Tchoi re-signed for West Brom yet? I'd be tempted to go for him even if we were still in the Prem, and at Championship level he's probably the closest thing to a Hoilett-replacement we can get.

The most important thing right now though is sorting out our central defense. Make it clear if Dann/Givet wil stay or leave (I'm counting on Hanley being here at the start of next season) and then act accordingly, we're likely to need at least one new central defender anyhow.

Tchoyi is worth a punt, but not sure how many luxury players we can afford. He's absolutely useless defensively and that's why Hodgson didn't play him consistently - similar to how he preferred Billy McKinlay to Bohinen while managing Rovers.

If there's something Kean has proven he's unable to, it's to field a balanced side. I think we should all expect N'Zonzi to leave and that means we'll be severely lacking a midfielder able to track back and make important tackles. Add to that we have a weak set of defenders and two inexperienced goalkeepers should Robinson leave. We will continue to leak goals unless properly addressed - it's July 1 and it's crunch time.

would love us to try a cheeky bid for Jay Spearing on loan , he would certainly do the dirty work that would allow Murphy to get the ball and play

I see gallas to rovers is doing the rounds on Twitter. Can't see it but you never know with the kind of wages rovers are offering to players.

What does appear more certain is that Rovers will be signing 4 players next week.

. The four being ? Best, the two Portuguese lads, and ????

Gallas?! Who on earth made that rumour up? More chance of me lining up with Messi at Barca next season. The 4 hopefull signings will be the 3 portugese blokes and Best. I don't think we'll even sign a defender.

• Backroom

Gallas?! Who on earth made that rumour up? More chance of me lining up with Messi at Barca next season. The 4 hopefull signings will be the 3 portugese blokes and Best. I don't think we'll even sign a defender.

It's just another mistake like nuno = nuno gomes.

What was actually said was 'Alas we won't be signing anyone'

Looks like the 4th signing will indeed be gomes on a 2 year deal

Good. Experienced and should do well in the Championship. Two year deal is a little too steep though, one year would have been ideal.

Good. Experienced and should do well in the Championship. Two year deal is a little too steep though, one year would have been ideal.

Players are usually hesitant to sign a 1 year deal, even older ones. He's coming to another country, with all that entails, and he might have a family so I don't think he would sign a 1 year deal. If his fitness doesn't allow him to play the other year and am I correct in thinking that when that happens there is just a mutual cancellation of the contract?

Archived