BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

Sounds like you have changed your mind like I said you would ...are you on the coyle venky banwagon or #venkysout bus?

are you still boycotting or has the wind changed on that?

No it doesn't Abbey, it just sounds like he's getting on with it! This is the transfer thread and he's talking about transfers. Simple.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't Abbey, it just sounds like he's getting on with it! This is the transfer thread and he's talking about transfers. Simple.

Exactly Mani.

I will talk about Transfers in this thread and nothing else.

I wouldnt be surprise if Nick Powell is a target. Available on a free transfer after his contract run out at Man Utd

Can we have the agency the players are contracted to and their agents name anyone ?

Tried to find Danny Graham's agent couldn't find it if anyone has any links.

45 players brought in over the past three seasons is alarming amount of human waste.

Exactly Mani.

I will talk about Transfers in this thread and nothing else.

I wouldnt be surprise if Nick Powell is a target. Available on a free transfer after his contract run out at Man Utd

He's garbage and an absolute charlie. We shouldn't be going anywhere near him.

Can we have the agency the players are contracted to and their agents name anyone ?

Tried to find Danny Graham's agent couldn't find it if anyone has any links.

45 players brought in over the past three seasons is alarming amount of human waste.

Most of them were exactly that JAL

With Jordi Gomez available and that Coyle has played him before at wigan he could be one coming in but can Rovers afford him?

I wouldn't have that joker back for 500 pound a week, his efforts don't even merit that.

I wouldn't have that joker back for 500 pound a week, his efforts don't even merit that.

Yes but in the brave new world of Mr Motivator he could get him to run around a bit more. To offset that he would let him have a massive helping paella for his pre match meal and a Big Mac, McFlurry and a quarter of sarsaparilla tablets after. All washed down with Irn Bru.

I feel as though Gomez would have fared much better under a more attack minded manager, but the reality is his wages will be too high for us and even in a more attacking side he is still massively inconsistent which you simply cannot have in the Championship.

Sadly we need players and we are going to have to use agents. What we don't need is the type of lies and denial that we seem to be seeing already. SEM have brought some good players in to Rovers in the past but what's missing now is a leader on the ground to ensure we don't get loaded with crap again.

Venkys don't know good from bad and neither does Pasha or number cruncher Cheston who's already shown himself as a dweeb, so until they get someone who does and can keep impartial eye on the manager and his dealings we are open to get shafted again. Until that happens we'll go around in circles !

Archived