BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley pub renamed after Sean Dyche

OK I generally avoid Lower Darwen as well is that accurate enough?

As for the London remark made an error there on the tower location. As some will know the "City of London" is the medieval historical centre of London with other administrative differences such as a separate police force from the Met, etc.

Edited by Vinjay17

2 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

As for the London remark made an error there on the tower location. As some will know the "City of London" is the medieval historical centre of London with other administrative differences such as a separate police force from the Met, etc.

You must be so fun at Parties...

Mind you, we have a road that goes from nowhere, to nowhere which was named after a rather successful Rovers striker-turned pundit...

Back on topic, what on earth will the six-fingered scourge do when their ginger icon inevitably goes past his sell by date and is no longer an East Lancs  West Yorks pin-up? Yes, that's right, they'll riot and trash it, and sh*t on the counter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Yes, that's right, they'll riot and trash it, and sh*t on the counter.

I've had the misfortune of going in the sh1thole a couple of times, it makes The Sun pub in Blackburn look like Northcote.

4 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

You are the most serious man I have ever encountered. Keep up the entertainment

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

You must be so fun at Parties...

Parties aren't my scene but at least I know that and stay away from them. Especially if full of drunk people and I'm a little old to be playing pass the parcel.

17 minutes ago, Gav said:

I've had the misfortune of going in the sh1thole a couple of times, it makes The Sun pub in Blackburn look like Northcote.

Well at least it's probably not pretentious and acting like it's better than it actually is. Unlike Northchoke.

7 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

Well at least it's probably not pretentious and acting like it's better than it actually is. Unlike Northchoke.

Northcote Manor offers its diners a fantastic culinary experience, have you ever been? 

• Like 1

From a sewerage facilty in Dingleland via Darwen and Darwin and the City of London, the UKs own onshore tax-haven and money laundering outlet, to the culinary delights of Northcote.

It's like Lonely Planet in here, can't wait for the next destination.

They had a delivery there this morning and whilst the shelves were being stacked, one of the draymen knocked a pallet of red wine over. Smashed every bottle and now, even a after a good clean up, they can't get rid of the smell of the red wine. The longer they take to rid the place of the smell, the bigger the chance the pub will always stench of bitter Claret!

16 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Mind you, we have a road that goes from nowhere, to nowhere which was named after a rather successful Rovers striker-turned pundit...

Back on topic, what on earth will the six-fingered scourge do when their ginger icon inevitably goes past his sell by date and is no longer an East Lancs  West Yorks pin-up? Yes, that's right, they'll riot and trash it, and sh*t on the counter.

And set fire to his wife.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...