3 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

When asked if there was any more business today Rich Sharpe tweeted something about being at a car showroom about to pick up some new wheels on a long term deal. 

Either he really is buying a new car or Ryan Grant is having us on.

Who's Ryan Grant?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty

There should be no excuses and no cliches imo. The window so far has been...underwhelming.  Do I think we’d go down with this squad? No? Is it better than the one which went down? Yes, I believe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

When asked if there was any more business today Rich Sharpe tweeted something about being at a car showroom about to pick up some new wheels on a long term deal. 

he is actually buying a car

Good to get Palmer over the line, but a bit of an anti-climax after the social media push. Imagine what they would stretch out of a contracted, seven figure forward?

Hopefully we find out.

Sorry for the intrusion on this guys, hopefully I can be forgiven!! My sister has made the post below on Facebook and I would be really grateful, if anyone could help me by signing this. One of her fellow cancer sufferers has set the petition up.

Hi everyone.  Please will you help me by signing and sharing this petition.  I am 55 years old, married with 2 teenage daughters and have terminal lung cancer. I have been treated with pembrolizumab for 18 months. My cancer has been stable whilst on this treatment and I have absolutely no side effects whatsoever (unlike chemotherapy).  Unfortunately my treatment will stop in December. There is no clinical reason for this.  It is all down to NHS funding, however, if I had skin cancer I could get this treatment indefinitely. This just seems so unfair.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/224537

17 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

Hes buying a new car

14 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Who's Ryan Grant?

In charge of media and social media at Rovers

May only be one but it's a heck of a signing. Palmer is just the kind of signing we need, he can play across that attacking 3 behind the striker all to great effect and has plenty of pace. Really impressed. Even more so with it being a season long loan rather than the 6months previously suggested. Imo he is a promotion callibre signing. We need a couple more like it.

10 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Glad to have Palmer on a season long deal but wow how anti climatic is that.. All that for a loan? .. Using agent Benno they must of known we as fans would of been thinking Armstrong and or Chapman?  

I honestly don't think they did.

1 minute ago, TruRover said:

May only be one but it's a heck of a signing. Palmer is just the kind of signing we need, he can play across that attacking 3 behind the striker all to great effect and has plenty of pace. Really impressed. Even more so with it being a season long loan rather than the 6months previously suggested. Imo he is a promotion callibre signing. We need a couple more like it.

Izzy Brown next please!!!!

Just been going through kasey’s twitter and players in common with large majority of rovers squad including Bennett are:

Danny Williams. Huddersfield/USMNT

Damari Grey. Leicester 

Any of these seem like potential loans or even signings? 

Edited by markhayhurst
11 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Glad to have Palmer on a season long deal but wow how anti climatic is that.. All that for a loan? .. Using agent Benno they must of known we as fans would of been thinking Armstrong and or Chapman?  

Or maybe Armstrong(possible) deal has been held up at Newcastle end. Look at Ryan Grant tweets I posted on here. I know is Speculation but we see. 

If you look at Bennett/Palmer pic used on Rovers site, it was taking in Sunshine but for the last couple of hours its been cloudy/raining. So maybe something held up the Palmer deal or the other deal

5 minutes ago, TruRover said:

I agree its a good signing and give us quality. 

Certainly has good pedigree in this division having helped Hudds to promotion and then Derby to the playoffs last season. Bit of a bigger challenge for him with us but pretty happy with this loan move. Just hope we get a couple of perms in (ideally a striker and winger).

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

“I’m trying to loosen the burden on Bradley Dack, Danny Graham, Dominic Samuel, those sort of players. They need some help and after losing Adam Armstrong, Jack Payne, Harry Chapman, we have really lost a lot of attacking minding players," Tony told iFollow Rovers.

:unsure:

Doesn't look like Armstrong and Chapman are happening if you take that sentence at face value then, although deep down I think we all knew they wouldn't happen anyway!

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Doesn't look like Armstrong and Chapman are happening if you take that sentence at face value then, although deep down I think we all knew they wouldn't happen anyway!

As been mentioned on here, I don't think Mowbray is that keen on Chapman too be honest. Armstrong, we can't afford him. 

Just now, Butty said:

As been mentioned on here, I don't think Mowbray is that keen on Chapman too be honest. Armstrong, we can't afford him. 

I just don't get the whole AgentBenno thing if its not something to do with one (or ideally both) of those two.

Edited by JacknOry
  • K-Hod pinned this topic
  • K-Hod locked this topic
  • K-Hod unpinned this topic
  • K-Hod unlocked this topic