Sign in to follow this  
den

Venkys - Welcome or Not?

Venkys - Welcome or unwelcome?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. If Venkys apologised and stated that they would attend the next home game, how would you feel?

• Hostile towards them
    • Willing to forgive and draw a line
    • Wouldnt care at all

9 hours ago, starscascade said:

Omg was that the last time? maybe we should all put our snowballs down and just shake hands?

I'll be putting a stone in mine.

What's gone has gone. We need them on board for the money they pump into the club. Should they walk......

17 hours ago, Doogs said:

What's gone has gone. We need them on board for the money they pump into the club. Should they walk......

Between a Rock and a hard place..what a horrible position we are in.

You can’t keep Blaming them. The rot has to stop and you’ve to restart again we’ve done that several times and the current manager is now repeating the Coyle trick. He needs to walk he’s no Bowyer. 

They are propping now 20 million per season and growing and we’ve to sell it’s the same vicious circle. We’ve the facilities we’ve shown we can build a squad, the manager is now the issue.

When you right off near 3/4 million off wages to special costs ie pay offs to players you’ve let the imcumbent manager sign and award contracts too but not play ie smalllwood. Then pot him.

Mowbray Smallwood all the same agent why extend his deal? He’d been upgraded by Johnno served a purpose. There was no reason too bar the dark and murky forms.

Mowbrayout please

8F886525-BCFF-405B-AE7E-505A25F48523.png

3 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

You can’t keep Blaming them.

You can when they keep hiring cheap managers from the scrapheap rather than going for the best possible option (eg. selecting Coyle over Warnock). Lambert the exception in some ways but was without a job at the time.

I think the only manager we've taken from another club was Appleton and he was very cheap to steal as well. 

7 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Between a Rock and a hard place..what a horrible position we are in.

We are Simon. You wonder at times what the future may hold....

17 hours ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

I don't like Americanisms, sidewalk/movies/fanny, but Groundhog Day completely sums up where we are.

You dont like fanny?

Wow. He is an absolute moron, sounds like he thinks he could be back, "I'm their best bet" 

Last 15 minutes for those interested.

I don't have iTunes but I assume he's just talking total shit as usual. Not sure I've ever heard somebody say so much containing so little value as Shebby Singh. 

In reply to the original question, I would be hostile towards them but I think they should come and show face anyway as owners.

Not welcome and they're not interested...

Were like a drug addict, dependant on them yet we know that if we stay with them forever they will kill us off.

3 hours ago, pk1875 said:

Not welcome and they're not interested...

Were like a drug addict, dependant on them yet we know that if we stay with them forever they will kill us off.

A drug addict originally had a choice.

We are the victim of a car crash and now being kept on life support, funded by the rich driver’s credit card.

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

We are the victim of a car crash and now being kept on life support, funded by the rich driver’s credit card.

Good god.

3 hours ago, Jimbobololo said:

Good god.

I believe so.

They can ask Him for forgiveness. They will get feck all from me.

This Circus could go on for decades to come,it really is a gut wrenching awful prospect.

Ewood rots and the debt grows.

On 24/01/2020 at 17:09, Stuart said:

A better analogy is we're all passengers on that aircraft that the co-pilot locked out the senior pilot and then set the automatic pilot to fly the plane into the ground.

On 25/01/2020 at 17:01, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

This Circus could go on for decades to come,it really is a gut wrenching awful prospect.

Ewood rots and the debt grows.

It certainly does.

Another share issue of £5.334 million on 23rd January making a staggering total of £180 million spent by Venky's on their 'hobby'.

image.png.88643425a4dfd0c6c938426603a0e909.png

image.png.3391be78cc9fc2dbd4b1defdab23a380.png

Whoever can make sense of all this is a better man than me. Who in their right mind would do this?

I believe that they have to make regular cash injections into the club, these were part of the gurantees that they have to give in order to get auditors to sign off accounts, this is likely to be one of those payments.

10 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

I believe that they have to make regular cash injections into the club, these were part of the gurantees that they have to give in order to get auditors to sign off accounts, this is likely to be one of those payments.

Is there a conflict between what the auditors want, and what the football authorities want in terms of applying with FFP?

Or put another way, does FFP in any way influence the actions of the account auditors?

I am not sure about that, but the way it is explained to me by someone who know understands annual accounting processes is that auditors asked for these funding guarantees as a condition of them approving the accounts.