Sign in to follow this  
MCMC1875

Barnsley (h) - the Cauldron Of Hate part 2?

In all fairness I quite like the midfield and attacking threat. Hopefully BB gets some minutes and a goal. 

Really hoping Rothwell produces today.

I will revert back to my original prediction of a goal fest.

6 hours ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Maybe the end of the season would be too late, pal. Most of us don't care if TM is happy here - there is little or nothing to be happy about coming out of Ewood Park these days. We have really become a nothing club, with a no-mark manager, instantly forgettable players, and a dwindling connection to the local community that should be the backbone of the club. 

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and chirpy optimism for Blackburn Rovers, but it seems somewhat at odds with the reality on the ground. 

We should crowdfund a visit for you - I'd be more than happy to take you on a pre-match tour of the local pubs so you were suitably anaesthetised before the game ;)

7e7689_0202690f677d4e2cb894d8137fa3baae~

Hya pal! Well to my will be an honor to have some pints with some real Cockers!!! I understand you pal...amd shit ypu makes me feel sad...but you know what? Is right now when our team needs us isn't? To support during succes is easy and we are not like that to be a Rover is not about economic success is about to passion isn't? About to still tayng in the ground and representing Lancashire till die! 

So... pal...come on Cheers you up a little drink a couple of pints for me brother and sing the wild Rover one more time!!!

FUCK YES!!!

AND someday literally i will anesthetized  my brain woth you before a match on our holly turf.

#COYBBR 

#ImRoversTillIDie 

#TheMexicanRover 

Nyambe out through illness. Leaving us unable to put even a single defender on the bench. Downing can play LB if needed, that's it. Worrying.

Even with them playing yesterday, surely one of the u23s would have enough in the tank to be a bench player? And unless Ryan only got sick this morning, you'd expect us to take a precaution last night.

Ah well, not like Tosin and Lenihan have a history of injuries...

In general though, that's not a bad team selection for what's available. Very attacking by TM standards.

Just now, WacoRover said:

Gallagher

Rothwell Dack Armstrong

Holtby Travis

Bell Adarabioyo Lenihan Bennett

Walton

Walton up front today. 

Back 3 lacks a bit of height!

Unable to put any defenders on the bench, but Mowbray reckons we recruited just fine defensively 🤔 oh well.

Good to see Rothwell starting in a match he should be able to influence. 

Edited by DE.

Just now, MCMC1875 said:

You don't know where they're playing yet though!

Very true hes in goal to give Barnsley a chance

Do you think you are a rover? Really? Even my being mexican I'm more Tover than you underatand if you want gaffer out that's your opinikn but to wish or spect a defeat right now? Fuck shit pal open your eyes our team needs you to support amd to help to change this situation if tony has to be sajed he will but who will saked ypu amd all tje shet supporters hu? 

It doesen't matter how black skyes cpuld be I'm always going to wish and think about a victory for MY TEAM. 

Seems like we are going for it.

Just a question of how many we win by.

Fun bet for this one is 4-1 to Rovers with a tenner on 28/1.

Just now, Mercer said:

Seems like we are going for it.

Just a question of how many we win by.

Fun bet for this one is 4-1 to Rovers with a tenner on 28/1.

Just placed 28-1 on Rovers to lose 4-1.

Quids in

Edited by jim mk2

Just now, Alejandro Tapia said:

Do you think you are a rover? Really? Even my being mexican I'm more Tover than you underatand if you want gaffer out that's your opinikn but to wish or spect a defeat right now? Fuck shit pal open your eyes our team needs you to support amd to help to change this situation if tony has to be sajed he will but who will saked ypu amd all tje shet supporters hu? 

It doesen't matter how black skyes cpuld be I'm always going to wish and think about a victory for MY TEAM. 

Try this. I use it and English is my native language

https://www.grammarly.com/

I'd have put Graham up front but with Rothwell, Holtby and Dack behind Gally should get good service and when combined with the opposition quality if he can't score against them he really should give up. 

Our full backs look weak, very weak and that could cause us some problems. A defensive injury would also cause us a lot of peoblems. Travis has a lot to do as the only defence minded midfielder. That said we're at home verses the divisions weakest team so a fair bit of attacking flair is no bad thing. 

Still think a home banker. Up the Rovers. 

Sponsor
Just now, WacoRover said:

nyambe sick

He usually gets a bit of bad press. Nice to see he still has fans. 🤘🏻

Just now, DE. said:

Unable to put any defenders on the bench, but Mowbray reckons we recruited just fine defensively 🤔 oh well.

Good to see Rothwell starting in a match he should be able to influence. 

And really neither player should be anywhere near full back. Fortunately these are the only outfield players that look horrendously weak. The rest of the team looks decent. 

Just now, yeti-dog said:

I'll hazard a guess that his English is better than your Spanish though.

Absolutely.

I  was just trying to be helpful to the lad, I like his passion on here and FB.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Absolutely.

I  was just trying to be helpful to the lad, I like his passion on here and FB.

Fair enough - thought you were taking the p**s. Obviously wrong, apologies. 

Just now, Alejandro Tapia said:

Your team? You need to walk a mile in our shoes before calling any of us “shet supporters”. We’ve invested a hell of a lot more in this club that you - emotionally and financially.

Only minutes away from what feels like a huge, huge game in our season.

I can't shake the dread of the new manager bounce for them.

2-2.

It appears that even Tony isn't afraid of Barnsley's teenage reserve sweeper.

That's how bad they are.

Edited by Husky

Seems an odd atmosphere around, struggling to explain it but feels somehow muted 

Armstrong up top and Gallagher right wing. He's just sent Rothwell to the chippy and Walton is starting in McDonald's

Just now, philipl said:

Armstrong up top and Gallagher right wing. He's just sent Rothwell to the chippy and Walton is starting in McDonald's

He’ll never stop with this Gallagher wide nonsense will he. Does my bloody head in.