BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Unemployable managers

Coyle's firing got me thinking. He has now failed at his 4th successive club; Bolton, Wigan, Houston, and now Rovers. He should never be given another job in football management.

With Steve K**n a given, and no Tony Mowbray jokes, what other football "managers" should be banished for good?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, yoda said:

Claudio Ranieri now it would seem,

wrong decision by Leicester I think

Its a bit late in the day for his sacking. They seriously will struggle to stay up now. What ranieri did for them should have given him a job for life. They bought some poor players in the summer and the best player's from last year have failed him. 

8 hours ago, seanobrfc said:

Its a bit late in the day for his sacking. They seriously will struggle to stay up now. What ranieri did for them should have given him a job for life. They bought some poor players in the summer and the best player's from last year have failed him. 

I don't get the job for life. He got lucky getting the job in the first place with his recent track record and in the fact that all the top teams had an off season. He used all his luck up in one season. This season his luck ran out. He'll be in another job by summer though.

• 1 month later...
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Stuart Pearce. Wonderful player but no surprise he's tanked as a manager when you hear him as a co commentator on Talk Sport. Barely literate and thick as 2 short planks.

But he had Beany (I think??) the horse on the side lines with him. A sure fire winning tactic.

Archived